new exhaust here

tommo

Ex. Club Member
seeing as im gonna keep the little beast for a while longer i treated it to a new exhaust. custom made at unique exhausts in stafford, cheers to the main man phil, excellent job.

newbbox2.jpg

newbbox3.jpg

newbbox.jpg

my camera phone sucks

why are the pics so big lol

its the whole shabang. ive had a janspeed manifold and full system for a long time. just decided to have a new back box though, and for £70, its a bargain at half the price :D

4" tip yeah and a 6" box. and its a LOT louder than my last one. picking up the insert for it next weekend to quieten it down.......

tommo said:
4" tip yeah and a 6" box. and its a LOT louder than my last one. picking up the insert for it next weekend to quieten it down.......
noooooooooooo!
inserts look crap imo.
it looks ace as it is.

tommo said:

Can you get universal inserts or something? Mine's really annoying the neighbours now and need to sort it out

tell your neighbours to screw themselves.. mine are all fine with it cos i talk to them lol apart from 1 nobber who says hes gona put a potato in it... tommos neighbours love his car :D

Argh... we call them a cannon style muffler here. They're a bloody resonator thats makes the exhaust note louder!!

Get some resonators installed after the cat converter. Should lower the volume a bit without taking away the sound the new cannon makes.

Fordy said:
tbh a insert will look better than a fine

precisely my way of thinking!

silver si: insert does look crap but its damn loud!

arnold: the insert was supplied with the box, but phil didnt have it in the shop when i had the box fitted

raceworx knows my neighbours love my car :D

wilsonian: looks the nuts, sounds awesome. just that its bloody loud

ben - you cant begin to imagine how loud it is :s

all in all, looks spot on but its loud loud loud loud loud loud LOUD

Back