New Car....?!

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
Okay so I have been looking at getting a celica gt4 or 200sx after the micra, this week a Celica GT-R 2000 has popped up for what i think is a good price, although its not turbo like i was after, it still looks pretty good. The mileage is pretty high 160k, so basically does anyone have any experience with Celica's in general or this model, what should i look out for etc when i go to have a look at it!

Thanks

Jay

i can ask a mechanic mate of mine tomorrow if he`s at work i was having the exact same conversation with him earlier an he was saying he`d lean towards the 200sx even though he drives a celica himself i`ll ask him tomorrow if he`s in for you

yeh i have a mate who is a mechanic, rebuilds 200sx and skyline engines for living. It was always a choice between the sx and the celica but the one i have seen is so tempting at the moment

Sorry to hijack but what you think would be good if I was to get a new job where I would be earning enough and have enough job security to have any car I wanted on finance?

I mean any car upto about 25k that is.

Back