New Car :)

Stani1029

Club Member
Picked Up My New Car On Wednesday From Leeds, Cost Me £300 Off Ebay. Some Of You Might Have Seen It...Tomorrow Im Starting Work On It, First Of All A New Clutch, 2 Different Driveshafts As Both CV Joints Are Nackered, Then From There Its The Fun Bits Like The Janspeed And Stuff :wasntme: Only Got 2 Pics So Far But As The Mods Roll On There Will Be Plenty More!!!

Attachments

• DSC00886.JPG
    DSC00886.JPG
    349.8 KB · Views: 193
  • f8bf_1.jpg
    f8bf_1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 253

Antony

Ex. Club Member
ah the memories.... thats what my car looked like once upon a time...

is it gonna be as fast as your old one?

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
ah the memories.... thats what my car looked like once upon a time...

is it gonna be as fast as your old one?

i do hope so yeh! the only thing im not putting in is the tomei cams, they will only go in once i know im booked in for a chip and re-map cause they only made the car run like sh*te lol :doh: all im hoping for is for this one to match the time my old one did down the 1/4 mile :laugh:

He bought it for £50 and you should of seen the state of the interiour it looked like something had died inside it lmao but he cleaned it up as best he could but it needed a gear box and clutch and a new battery aswell so he decided to get rid of it, also its got really high mielage i think so he bought a mini instead

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
i was told its a newer engine with lower mileage, not that it matters anyway! ive replaced the gearbox and clutch and battery already lol also put in 2 different driveshafts and the fun stuff begins tomorrow :love:

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
you selling owt off your other car like?

there only the shell left haha!! and 4 flat tyres :p

well after changing the gearbox and clutch and driveshafts i put it all back together and unfortunatly put two of the tubes at the throttle body the wrong way round so engine cooland got pumped into the inlet and throughout the engine, so i took the throttle body off, the inlet, the sump, cleaned the lot put it all back together and fitted the janspeed stuff, tried to start it and there wasd no petrol in it, so i went and got petrol...tried to open the flap from the lever which never worked so i used my key which then snapped grr it was the only key i got so i then took it to the locksmiths and they cut 2 keys from the broken keys which did work, i put the petrol in and it started fine :glance: just need to do little bits and pieces like the brakes and remove that ugly tow-bar from the back! heres some pics...

Attachments

• DSC00206.JPG
    DSC00206.JPG
    467.3 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC00211.JPG
    DSC00211.JPG
    476.7 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC00212.JPG
    DSC00212.JPG
    435.7 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC00210.JPG
    DSC00210.JPG
    346 KB · Views: 196
OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
I never got banned, license was revoked and by me saying 'cant wait to see how it goes' i mean drive as its the first gearbox, clutch etc that ive dont myself