New Car

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Just paid for my new car today and all going well should be picking it up in the next couple of weeks.

Couple of clues, Jap & Turbo

And the few people who know, Fraz etc, keep it shut :p

Wrong, wrong and wrong again :p

The clues are fine I think, keeps it interesting. I might post up a wee teaser pic,lol.

It isnt an import

Nope, not very good at this game are you all. Think I shall give you another clue.

We know its UKDM, Jap & Turbo.

It will end up a part of TEAM SLAMMED

ummm... can i ask......

is it standard....as in anyone could buy it off a dealership forecourt (with right age etc lol)

or is it a car thats been modified?

iam guessing its a micra, because you have just brought some coilovers and said that they were going on your new car lol, and you said your new car is a turbo is it, so must be a micra turbo??? :p

You will just have to wait two weeks and see ;)

Just cause I said it would be TEAM SLAMMED doesnt mean its a Micra. I could easily buy another set of coils for the new car :p

Well the Red Micra is away now. My bro bought it,lol.

Will put you out your misery, Squarepants was right.

Been a wee delay with the engine :( so should have the car from Kristian soon. Cant wait, 150bhp to play with.

Got some things planned for the car like a small install (just sub and amp and components) Carbon doorcards possibly.

Unfortunately due to circumstances outwith myself and Kristians control I am no longer buying the white turbo Micra and getting a full refund this week.

Basically the engine cannot be rebuilt back together.

So on the hunt for a new car, got my eye on one, still Jap & Turbo. With around 250bhp.

The whole cars being parted out this comming weekend..

An absolute shame.. but Im not selling somthing not 100%, and Scottish SR hasn't got the time or facilities to sort the problem near him.

New car is now here, not a Micra though, still Nissan.

Will stick about here now and again.

Attachments

• DSC00593.jpg
    DSC00593.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC00594.jpg
    DSC00594.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC00595.jpg
    DSC00595.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC00596.jpg
    DSC00596.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 209
nice cars there, just in case you guys dont know they are dubbed 'the flying chicken' in Hong Kong and are used to eat porsches down narrow mountain roads there.

sweet car mate,
Something similar to one im bidding on just now on ebay, (barry)
But doubt ill get it :(

If your going to be down on sunday text carol and we will pop down, be good to meet some of the guys from teh site

looking good mate, will reply 2 ur bebo later lol!!

i will give you a wee tx later eh, rwd ftw

English please! :p

I understood it fully and as it was directed at me he can speak/write whatever way he wants :p

And for those who dont understand it means "car is nice, i will reply to your bebo message later. i will text you aswell, ok. rear wheel drive - for the win"

sweet car mate,
Something similar to one im bidding on just now on ebay, (barry)
But doubt ill get it :(

If your going to be down on sunday text carol and we will pop down, be good to meet some of the guys from teh site

Cheers, whats the link the one on ebay? will text her 2 let her kno

Back