new car :)

djlee_dj

Ex. Club Member
micra sold, then BM coupe sold, mr2 turbo sold, pri-micra (1.6 micra) still here ... and picked up this wee best tonight

last owners pictures (more to follow soon) ... completly mint mint mint, 2 women owners :)

stage one in few weeks parts i have sitting for it (already yes yes :p) apexi indutcion kit, apexi dump valve, kyb gas struts / apexi springs , greddy electronic boost controller, walbro feul pump......... sourcing blitz nur spec exhaust/decat/donwpipe and the colder plugs and she will be stage one .... approx 280-290

davidbrowne-Adams001small.jpg

and it is without a doubt the best color in the world of cars !!!!!!!!!!!!

held out for about 4 weeks for it

M

moxon

Nice s14 :D i love them :D is a creat car with many power :D

better than sex if you drive them :D

OP
OP
D

djlee_dj

Ex. Club Member
it is in excellent condition

my last mr2 was described as 'mint' (and is used loosely around the intraweb) .... but this is cleaner :)

OP
OP
D

djlee_dj

Ex. Club Member
dont know whats happening yet clueless, will email when i know

just waiting on a turbo back exhaust to be sourced then il fit everything and take her to the rolling road :)

fitted the shocks and springs to her at the weekend, and they are a far better setup than the few coilover setups i have been in since owning the 200

will keep updated. with rolling road printouts too

o yeah and the 1.6 PriMicra has been thrown to one side since getting the 200, but i have finally sourced the ICV + FID plugs ..... nissan being useless getting me ECU pins but will get that sorted one way or another. all needs now is welding done on the sills then MOT time !!!

then some interior back in + custom exhaust and who knows what else .......... i know i like turbos tho :p