New car :D

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
Just acquired my new motor, thought you guys may wanna see a pic! I'll have a blog up on here eventually :)

SDC11129.jpg

Ooo, is it a GT4?Not that i could tell the difference, and yeah, nice car, i've always liked celica's!! :)

yeah its got a spoiler and Mr DVLA says:
The vehicle details for M911 MYH are:
Date of Liability 01 09 2009 Date of First Registration 12 05 1995 Year of Manufacture 1995 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1998CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Licence Due to Expire Vehicle Colour GREY Vehicle Type Approval null The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry. Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £104.50 12 Months Rate £190.00

Date of Liability 01 09 2009 Date of First Registration 12 05 1995 Year of Manufacture 1995 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1998CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Licence Due to Expire Vehicle Colour GREY Vehicle Type Approval null The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry. Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £104.50 12 Months Rate £190.00

wouldnt say that it was grey? :laugh:

Doesn't look Grey, guess it has been resprayed at some point then?

Yeh it got resprayed last year, not accident damaged or anything though! Changed the colour on the DVLA thingy when it got signed over yesterday, so once that gets sent off and updated it should be right :)
Its the Ltd Edition GT2000 model, 2.0 non turbo took her for a quick spin last night and she is an awesome drive! Just gotta wait to get my insurance now

Nope its just happened to fall that way, was gonna keep the micra till Feb, then this came up for sale at an unbelievable price. You know those oppurtunities you just cant miss, this was one of those! No plans for her as of yet, but i'm sure it wont take me long lol

Back