New brake pads wont fit my March

Update 3 posts down

I was about to change my pads and discs today on a pre facelift early 2001 March. I bought some vented dics off Ebay, genuine nissan a while back and the discs are a few mm thinner than the ones on the car, though the mounting area (disc+hub part) is the same width so should be ok.
The problem I have though is the nissan pads I bought 41060-6F626 are narrower than the originals and have a tab on each end whereas the ones on the car have a grooved out part where they fit into the caliper (think female as opposed to male)
Does anyone know where I can get the proper pads? Ebay all show the thinner pads with tabs which im guessing are for solid smaller discs.
Can anyone help? Local Nissan dealer are useless 'ohh its an import' usual guff!

Well it seems the pads and discs are totally different to any UK Micra. Called Nissan with chassis number and theyre not even interchangeable with any other model. The vented discs are thicker, the pads bigger as well. 6 week wait on pads as theres none in Europe of Japan, so theyve got to come from the manufacturer. The discs however are in Amsterdam, and £100 a set:(

Are you sure someone before you didnt fit pulsar Gtir / Almera calipers mate?

You could check whats stamped on it as well... ADV22 will be Gti calipers

Are you sure someone before you didnt fit pulsar Gtir / Almera calipers mate?

You could check whats stamped on it as well... ADV22 will be Gti calipers

The car was totally standard, even had wheel trims, not modified at all, so im 99% sure its from the factory. The car has standard ABS as well. The guy at Nissan said there were no cross references with the part number for any other model, though the vented discs maybe the same as on the Nissan Cube :-/

..also K10 discs are solid and smaller diameter, the ones on my car K11 March are 238mm not 214

I am talking about the caliper. if your car doesnt fit the k10 pads it doesnt have k11 jdm caliper then. I had 3 marches and they all had k10 style caliper. not the exact one ofcourse otherwise you would fit the vented discs

I am talking about the caliper. if your car doesnt fit the k10 pads it doesnt have k11 jdm caliper then. I had 3 marches and they all had k10 style caliper. not the exact one ofcourse otherwise you would fit the vented discs

But it does have a JDM caliper, perhaps the above was true for your three Marchs, but this is the later 2001 ABS equipped March, the K10 pads are totally different from the ones I need
For reference K11E uk vented discs are 40206-1F500, the ones I need are 40206-AN001

But it does have a JDM caliper, perhaps the above was true for your three Marchs, but this is the later 2001 ABS equipped March, the K10 pads are totally different from the ones I need
For reference K11E uk vented discs are 40206-1F500, the ones I need are 40206-AN001
dont worry about the discs dude. one of my marches had ABS. just trying to help dude.
this is what JDM k11 caliper looks like

vented.jpg

I really do appreciate your help, and thanks for posting up a picture. The calipers are different to the one in the picture, I will take a pic on the weekend when for comparison. To be honest the caliper looks more like the UK K11 one, but still different. The pads are secured in so the top and bottom of the pad isnt visible like in your picture. The hub part of the discin the picture is too deep and the discs are too thin, just like the incorrect Uk K11 venteds I have here now. I will offer the UK discs up to the caliper, but im 90% sure it will catch the back of the caliper as it will side too far onto the hub.

Also I bought some 14 inch Micra alloys which wouldnt fit due to the calipers hitting the back of the alloy. The only genuine Nissan alloys that fitted (only just) was the 5 spoke K11E 14 inch wheel

Had the brake pads from Nissan, part no 41060-6n091 £54 landed
A google search of this number brings up reference to Nissan Almera II N16 , but the none of the Almera pads in my local garages Mintex and Apec catalogues matched, in fact, they didnt match with any Nissan in the catalogue