New Big Ferrybridge Meet Saturday 28th November 2009!!!

i'll meet yous at the story brook pub then lol :)

Ok cool.

1. Hugh - Ferrybridge - CONFIRMED
2. Eltaylor001 (Ele) - Boldon - CONFIRMED
3. Micras69 - Boldon - CONFIRMED
4. Leeandjude - Boldon? - unconfirmed
5. Meji - Boldon? - uncofirmed
6. Robb - Ferrybridge - CONFIRMED
7. Solarice - Boldon? - unconfirmed (Since your lurking lol)

hi
ok...very annoyingly grr i cant go. money is way too tight at the moment. The thing is i dont get paid till the 10th.....but the wifes also getting a bonus of £1200 plus a £250 cheque :grinning: so if it was after this date i would be there 110%.
I know some of you kindly offered me a lift but i would still need some money for food / drinks etc.
Really gutted as i would love a photo with the primera....i presume there will be another?

Yeah ferrybridge services as before Robb.

No worries lee, yeah there will more than likely be another sometime in early new year I reckon.

i dont think i'll be coming tbh its a bit of a drive and im only going to be in the 1L steed and ive got loads of work to be doing on the outher micras

sorry guys

It was always 50/50...hence the lurking :)

However ive not gotten the chance to sort the rear arch and after closer inspection unfortuantly its cutting into the tyres tread (only slight at the moment), but i cant take the chance of it digging in deep...damn wheel offset :D

Enjoy the meet everyone, will get to the next one. ;)

Tada!

Much thanks to El and Hugh, shame more people couldnt make it lol. *Thinks this could be a first, more 'other' cars than micras at a micra meet!*

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

I had a good time, it was worth it even with the flat tyre lol. Thanks for all the help wheel changing, I was just to ill to do it myself, and my body today is telling me I shoulda stayed home cos I'm really bad now, I'm still in bed and won't be getting up today ha ha. Hopefully next time there will be more peeps.

Back