need wishbone bolts

Shero

Ex. Club Member
Any one know where I can get new ones? i managed to find a good facelift in the scrappy and got 2 for my white one but the red one needs a new wishbone and I went up to try and get another one but there all "stuck" on that rubber bush thing.

So the 19mm bolt that goes through the pivit point... whare can I get them, cheers cheers. :D

nissan?? your best putting the same bolts back in. ive still got to cut my wshbones off but im lucky cause i have new bolts that come with my lower strut brace so just need to get the nuts that go on the other end :)

Contact MPH on here, he'll get a set down to you pronto. Give him a call on 01865 748000, Matt Humphris :)

I was guessing a nissan dealer, i cant put the same ones in because they need cut off in the first place. lol, yeh ill get on to matt in the morning then, Cheers. :D you can get the nuts no bother I gt 2 today if you want me to bring them saturday. lol, its the bolt thats a pain.

I would definitely get them from the local nissan stealer, and correct me if i am wrong, as they are suspension bolts they will be hardened instead of being a regular mild steel bolt.
They won't cost that much

i know what your on about i had the same problem apparently a common problem nissan rip you off with the bolts as i found out think i paid £24 for 4 bolts n nuts 2 month later i required a rear disc axle from a march import and all the bolts came out of that sooo easily apparently this is also common so if i was you look out for a spares repair nissan march or somthing :)

nissan?? your best putting the same bolts back in. ive still got to cut my wshbones off but im lucky cause i have new bolts that come with my lower strut brace so just need to get the nuts that go on the other end :)

Are you for real! I guess you haven't fitted too many micra wishbones to cars with the original parts still in place fo 10+ years. Any I have had to take out neeed mr bosch (4.5" grinder) to cut the heads off the bolts as they were seized in the steel bush.

Are you for real! I guess you haven't fitted too many micra wishbones to cars with the original parts still in place fo 10+ years. Any I have had to take out neeed mr bosch (4.5" grinder) to cut the heads off the bolts as they were seized in the steel bush.

i mean the same type of bolt for example go to nissan and buy the exact same bolt instead of going to b and q and getting something that wont work. do you seriously think im stupid enough to say fit the original bolt thats been cut into a million bits??

and greig that would be bloody great of you :D

i mean the same type of bolt for example go to nissan and buy the exact same bolt instead of going to b and q and getting something that wont work. do you seriously think im stupid enough to say fit the original bolt thats been cut into a million bits??

and greig that would be bloody great of you :D

You would have to go to an enineering supplier to get high tensile bolts which should be suitable for your suspension, and you can be sure the will be cheaper than the the nissan stealer.
o_Oo_O(FFS) even Merc dont charge that much, and I work in the Commercials end @ merc o_Oo_O

but you dont have to go to an engineering place, nissan still do the bolts so save hassle and go there. pay whatever it costs as they WILL do the job :)

Back