Need to know Ma10 Upgardes

Am asking for a complete list of upgrades for the ma10.....
I need to know what parts to get and what to do.....
I want to reach between 120-180hp

I heard its been done b4:
Saw a guy post this on another website:

the ma10 is a march 1000 cc engine there's a ma10et which is a turbo version and the ma09ert which is the super turbo version that is 930 cc where as the ma10 is 989cc . If u want to mod a ma10 cabby u will have to take it to a bike tuner due to it size .. list of mod for NA applications i heard are the ma10et or ma09ert on the ma10 block rasies the compression and the head design is better, 4 cabbys like the bikes grind cams as there are no aftermarket racing cams port head, coil etc .. turbo the ma09ert head on the ma10et block with the ma10 pistons with a toyota levin or toyota crown supercharger and a t28 turbo , bigger injectors and fuel pump rumored to deliver 200+ hp on a 1000 cc engine. read a march did a 160 mph in 1/2 mile stretch and 13sec 1/4 on a conversion similar to this

So help me out guys........List parts and install info

Should be in the general section/ technical section. Needs to be moved.

Would say you've done your research but copy and pating what someone has apparently done from another website isn't enough. Can't say I know anything about you but these posts come up a lot from newbies.

Forget what other people have done for a moment. What's your budget and experience?

If you want my opinion, stop right there before you go ahead and waste alot of money..

drop a cg13 in there from a k11, and boost that !... then you'll see 120-180bhp.. with reliability if well built/thought out.

Why would you spend alot of money on a #### engine to make it reasonable, when you could spend not alot of money on an allready ok engine, to make it a scooby eater.fwn

Tbh I'm not sure why I'm replying but hey ho

I would waste any time or effort in suggesting anything to the op doesn't look like he's replied to any of the threads he's started, all with the same first post

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Tbh I'm not sure why I'm replying but hey ho

I would waste any time or effort in suggesting anything to the op doesn't look like he's replied to any of the threads he's started, all with the same first post

x2 he left the same post as a vistor message on my profile, not sure where to start with that post