Need some advice

M

Mini Beast

First of all, Hi,
just joined so please be gentle with me.

Need some advice from you people, just purchased a gorgeous 98 R plate Micra 1.3 :k11green: Now its badged as an Sri but the log book states Sr ? i was told that for 3 months from Feb 98 to end April 98 they made the Sri but still noted them on the V5 as an Sr.

Can anyone throw any light on this and tell me if this is correct ?

welcome to the msc :)

the car will be an SR just it is injection so someone has put the i on the end of the advert thats all.

where abouts are you as i sold my r reg sr not so long back theres hardly any green SR's in the club. was mine the only one?

the engine is a 1275cc, 16 valve, double over head cam, multipoint injection. with 75bhp and about 76- 78lb/ft torque

I live in Beeston, Nottingham, and its a turquise / blue TBH
and here's a piccy (hope this works)

th_Sri006.jpg

th_Sri008.jpg

Sri004.jpg

some one has rebadged that micra.

The micra badge on the back is off a face lift micra and the SRI badges look like there off an almera or primera.

Considering it's already slightly modded i think thats your best guess.

Nice looking motor! :D

Just a K&N filter, i brought it as a 2nd car to use in the week and intend to give it my son when he passes his test as he's nearing that age.

Craig said:
Why does it have a subaru technica international sticker on it?

Lok closely sir, it actually says SCI, SCOOBY CLINIC INTERNATIONAL
as my other car is a scooby :D

So it does, my bad, want to watch that logo though, could get done for a trademark infringement :D

actually no, there was an SRi produced, richie found a document on it a while back. I'll get it off him when he comes back from germany.

Ian said:
actually no, there was an SRi produced, richie found a document on it a while back. I'll get it off him when he comes back from germany.

really? i've only seen one other badged as sri and that had what looked like cheap halfords badges on it.

Back