Need radio

Hi Guys, i need an original radio for my pao. It came with an aftermarket or factory ,single din console which i have taken out as i really like the look of the standard radio. Does anyone have a spare or am i looking at importing one.

Hi Guys, i need an original radio for my pao. It came with an aftermarket or factory ,single din console which i have taken out as i really like the look of the standard radio. Does anyone have a spare or am i looking at importing one.
I have one I am not using here in Australia, might cost a bit to send but I am willing to part with it as I don't think I will ever use it as it won't pick up Aussie radio and I don't want to modify it

Hi Big Jas , i will need the cassette that the radio unit slides into aswell as the wiring and plug, as mine is all missing . Hopefully the shipping won't be too bad and you have the extra parts . Thanks Fabster.

Hi Big Jas , i will need the cassette that the radio unit slides into aswell as the wiring and plug, as mine is all missing . Hopefully the shipping won't be too bad and you have the extra parts . Thanks Fabster.
It is still mounted in the frame but I don't have the plug or wiring because it was utilized for the current cd player, any decent installer can sort the wiring out for you as well as plugs, I need a k10 micra pedal box and manual shifter, I would be keen on a straight swap. we didnt get k10s here in Australia but you guys got heaps and they are cheap as

Hi Big Jas, If for any reason the previous offers don't work out, I would be interested in your radio. Could you please post a picture of it ? I live in the United States, central Wisconsin to be more specific. Also curious as to your asking price. Thank you. Mark

Also im in NZ and have friends in Vic and Queensland that can grab the radio for me to save delivery. Cheers
I am on the sunshine coast QLD, $100 and it is yours including the mount. I can't really fit it in my Pao now, as it is I have to move the aftermarket stereo over to the passenger side. I am a big guy and have converted to manual and need the leg room lol

Hi there,

Cool ill take it if its all in working order etc, have an Uncle on the Gold Coast if you want to send it to him or me direct to Christchurch NZ, just let me know the freight cost etc and I will transfer the money from my Aussie account.

Hi there,

Cool ill take it if its all in working order etc, have an Uncle on the Gold Coast if you want to send it to him or me direct to Christchurch NZ, just let me know the freight cost etc and I will transfer the money from my Aussie account.
Bump

Last year I imported a Pao from Japan. At that time I thought that I would be importing more and noticed that some had had their radios replaced and wanted to be prepared. In any case, I asked the exporter that I was dealing with to drum me up an extra radio. She did alright. $150 bucks for the radio and $300 for shipping. I'm sure they made a tidy profit on that deal but they also lost a customer. So if anyone wants the radio the cost is $450.00. I'll take the Paypal hit and ship it by Priority Mail to anywhere in the U.S. for no additional cost. I've tested the radio and it works. In case your not aware, the Japanese radio frequenciess are different than they are here in the U.S. I can pick up one station though. It can be converted for U.S. frequencies. I also have a nice Pao for sale.

Hi Proud PAO Owner, Could you please post a few pictures of your radio? I might be in the market for one after I sell my 1972 Honda 600 Z Coupe. It is in excellent condition with 40,000 original miles on the clock. I can email pictures to anyone interested. Thank you, Mark

IMG_1640.JPG
IMG_1641.JPG
IMG_1642.JPG
IMG_1643.JPG

Back