Need Info About ECU....

hi all march friends...
i need more info about a ECU march k10 ST, from pic 1... can anybody tell me what a meaning the "remanufatured" for this ECU?

wif da pic 2, can u tell me and translate the A,B and C...
what funtion for da D?

thats all... tq fwn

RTLkyuubi

Ex. Club Member
it would help if pic 2 was in focus lol, but best thing to do is get a japanese friend who also speaks english so he can translate what it says.

Ryan.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Remanufactured means its been exchanged or repaired at some point.

The dial on the side is for putting the ECU in diagnostic mode. This allows you to recall any faults and perform basic diagnostics.

You dont need to know A B or C only how to use D.

OP
OP
M
it would help if pic 2 was in focus lol, but best thing to do is get a japanese friend who also speaks english so he can translate what it says.

Ryan.

yeah... that is gud idea, but i dont know how to find another machier from japan... anybody can help me to translate that word? im try to snap another pic...

Remanufactured means its been exchanged or repaired at some point.

The dial on the side is for putting the ECU in diagnostic mode. This allows you to recall any faults and perform basic diagnostics.

You dont need to know A B or C only how to use D.

i know that remanufactured, but i want to know what they mean "Remanudactured" for this ECU.... im try to get it from internet but that is nothings....

"diagnostic mode" - what did u mean? can u giv me more info....

im try to turn that switch. but nothings happen to my car.....

thanks to Ed and RTLkyuubi... :laugh:

Baz

Ex. Club Member
yeah... that is gud idea, but i dont know how to find another machier from japan... anybody can help me to translate that word? im try to snap another pic...

i know that remanufactured, but i want to know what they mean "Remanudactured" for this ECU.... im try to get it from internet but that is nothings....

"diagnostic mode" - what did u mean? can u giv me more info....

im try to turn that switch. but nothings happen to my car.....

thanks to Ed and RTLkyuubi... :laugh:

Try a search for "nissan Ecu fault codes" and it should bring up some info your looking for. . . .

You don't need to know about "remanufactured" it just means your ecu has had new electronic parts put in it at some stage.

Why do you need to turn the switch whats wrong with the st?

OP
OP
M
thanks to crazyep82, i just want to know what the advantage for the ECU "remanufactured". thats all....

nothings wrong to my car... before this i buy a ECU, that swicth turn not same like my ECU... when i run to my car, the LED from my new ECU was blink and my old ECU is not blink, but my car performance are same.

***hope we can share more the ECU info.... fwn

Baz

Ex. Club Member
thanks to crazyep82, i just want to know what the advantage for the ECU "remanufactured". thats all....

nothings wrong to my car... before this i buy a ECU, that swicth turn not same like my ECU... when i run to my car, the LED from my new ECU was blink and my old ECU is not blink, but my car performance are same.

***hope we can share more the ECU info.... fwn

There's no advantage,if they run the same just forget about it!

If its not broken don't fix it