Need clear or tinted??

well i only said that because my friend who has just recently bought an MR2 Jap Import Some Idiot Previous Owner had done it to the indicators and its all cracked up and i dont think it would be easy to get off? lol never mind :grinning:

well i only said that because my friend who has just recently bought an MR2 Jap Import Some Idiot Previous Owner had done it to the indicators and its all cracked up and i dont think it would be easy to get off? lol never mind :grinning:

tell your mate to use something like nail varnish remover & cotton wool / nail scatching action, just becareful maybe water it down a little...it'll come off eventually and shouldnt melt or discolour the lens...though best to be paranoid the whole time, just incase :D

tell your mate to use something like nail varnish remover & cotton wool / nail scatching action, just becareful maybe water it down a little...it'll come off eventually and shouldnt melt or discolour the lens...though best to be paranoid the whole time, just incase :D

or lense tint remover??
I always carry a tin of it in the car incase I get pulled by a smart alec...

ok i cleaned up my mates MR2 this morning and i have to say the front indicator lights look awesome, now they are clear of this crap! used a 97p bottle of nail polish remover (conatining acetone) and a lot of elbow grease can upload some pics if you want to see how bad tinting spray can get :grinning:

Back