need a problem solved

micra k11 98reg cvt over the last few days a fault has developed after being parked up on the drive i come to start it and it struggles to start its as though the battery is really low it does this for a couple times then it finally starts and its ok till i try again after overnite park it will do the same thing again but the other interesting thing is all the dash lights flash and the door locks open and lock after this happens 2 or 3 times the car then starts during the day it runs fine till the following morning is getting ready to meet its maker.cheers

I would suspect mass on that battery just at the battery and chassis. Sand mass on chassis to the metal. A known good battery only has to fit on the poles so perhaps you now have a way to test this and just don't mix up plus and minus, be aware a random battery might have it changed and actually it can be a challenge to connect it properly in electrical sense but that is how I did it before to learn if my battery was going bad ;)

I would suspect mass on that battery just at the battery and chassis. Sand mass on chassis to the metal. A known good battery only has to fit on the poles so perhaps you now have a way to test this and just don't mix up plus and minus, be aware a random battery might have it changed and actually it can be a challenge to connect it properly in electrical sense but that is how I did it before to learn if my battery was going bad ;)

thanks have done one earth strap but got rained off but will go around all other earth straps then see how it goes the battery itself is fine checked out it and its showing 12.5 volts after standing overnite but when it starts up i now get orange engine check warning light but only till the engine fires then it goes out, onward and sideways cheers