need a measurement of front brakes???

I'm looking for a measurement of the gtir brakes. What i need is a measurement to see if they will fit behind my wheels.

And i know that they only fit behind 14in wheels and up, but i have split rims so there is more room on my 13in

Hope someone can help me

Thanks for the info

also how much does the calliper stick out aswell.

What i mean is the disc is 257mm and calliper coming out makes it?? e.g 300mm of space needed

to Give you an idea of clearance, I have 14" TSW alloys on with GTI-R calipers and discs and they are DAMN close to the wheel, about 4mm I would say.
182747d02b75de2c0.jpg

182747d02bc4d94a7.jpg

On the top pic, thats the balance weight it is just clearing, they are about 2.5mm thick.

Thanks a million mate if i don't reply it's because i've been baned on the site.

They won't let me advertise piston and rods i'm getting done and was seening did anyone else want some, was for the K10 super micra section

OMFG! that is damn close. you don't want to get a stone in there....

tell me about it, since I put the alloys on I can hear a sort of woo woo woo woo wind noise above 30 mph that wasn't there before, I think its the spokes passing the caliper and 'squishing' the air out of the gap.

tell me about it, since I put the alloys on I can hear a sort of woo woo woo woo wind noise above 30 mph that wasn't there before, I think its the spokes passing the caliper and 'squishing' the air out of the gap.

lol wow! well at least you are getting air to them then lol. tho as long as you have them done up tightly so they dont slip forward when you brake then i cant see a problem

i get the same thing

Back