Near Immaculate Red 1.0 Preface. Derbyshire.

See here for photos and more info.

So with a very heavy heart (and very light wallet after the past week) I'm going to have to sell my little baby Micra. :(

• 1.0 burgundy pre-face with 30,xxx miles
  • Located near Alfreton in Derbyshire.
  • MOT next summer (Forget the month but can check, tax at end of Sept 2013.
  • Full service history inc new crossmember
  • 3 previous (family member) owners
  • No power steering, electric windows, central locking, sunroof
  • Had 4 brand new tyres a few months ago on painted silver stock steelies. There's also an un-used still labelled spare in the boot.
  • Had a small hole in the sill welded a few weeks ago. Underbody has also been undercoated for the winter
  • Comes with unfitted 1.3 cams, frankspeed manifold, 4 ready sprayed steelies awaiting winter tyres, Osram Nightbreaker bulbs (fitted) Almera airbox (fitted), unopened fuel filter, bag of new bolts for the rocker cover, matching sprays for the wheels and whatever else crap I can dig out for it. If you give me the asking price you also get two unopened 4 litre jugs of Halfords 10w/40 too.
  • Slight scuff on front corner (previous owner) and some light scratching around the drivers side keyhole.
  • Interior is damn near flawless and comes with 4 few month old genuine Nissan black mats.
  • Only thing it won't have is a CD player as I want that for the new car.
I really don't want to sell this car, I planned on having it for a long time and it's in incredible condition for it's age. Unfortunately our cat was run over this week and cost me £1000 in vets bills (He's making an amazing recovery though) and I've just been offered the deal of the century on a 1.8 Honda Accord (Old regular guy at work, practically giving me it for £400 and that's damn near perfect too.)

I'm asking £800 ono, however I am negotiable on price. High I know but I'm reluctant to sell and she's in very, very good condition. I want a good home for her, hence posting here first. She'll make someone a good project car or a low cost runabout for the forseeable future. I doubt anyone will be that quick in wanting her but I can't sell until after I pick up the Accord (Wednesday 18/9/13 hopefully), just in case anyone asks.

I'm very sorry to hear about your cat, I know your feeling, happily she is fine now.
I can't knock you for taking that Accord, I love Hondas, and it sounds like a good deal. Good luck with sale, I hope she goes to a good home.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

The Accord has 120,000, a full service history a years Mot, all the optional extras they came with, the interior is spotless and there's nothing wrong with it. I'd be silly to turn it down at £400. Besides it's like driving a cloud!

That's a £500 max car, I really fail to see the logic of swapping that for the Accord :confused:

A location would help with your sale.

good luck

That's a £500 max car, I really fail to see the logic of swapping that for the Accord :confused:

A location would help with your sale.

good luck

It's not a £500 car in the condition it's in. I'm swapping because a bigger car is better suited for my needs at the moment. With living on the farm and working up at a garden centre I'm always hauling around crap and people, and I'm nearly always thinking "I wish this had more power/space". I love the Micra and if I could keep it as a second/project car I would, but finances don't allow at the moment unfortunately. :(

Thanks for the tip, I'll add a location.

Now it makes sense :) I've seen Micras as which look just as good advertised on ebay for below £500. as I say good luck.

Hence why I'm negotiable on price ;) Make me a reasonable offer and I'd probably take it. I always start high because people will knock me down.

My mate is looking to get a Micra don't know if he will have the cash soonish tho I'll pass the details over and see what he says

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Back