NE meet?

im tempted

what about an old skool meet?

Get all the old gang together and make it a big meet, I know most of us dont drive micras anymore but it would be good to meet up with those like danni, wayne, moss, titch, chie and the rest who we dont get to see nowadays.....

wot do u guys reckon?

Sounds good Neil, hell I might see if I can get Nesser along too (if you can remember him? lol)

im tempted

Get all the old gang together and make it a big meet, I know most of us dont drive micras anymore but it would be good to meet up with those like danni, wayne, moss, titch, chie and the rest who we dont get to see nowadays.....

wot do u guys reckon?

definately a plan. if we're talking old school i reckon teeside is where we should go rather than the galleries.

Nah! Teeside isn't worth it. There'll still not be enough to make it worth it, plus most of us attending are not from Teeside.

Think the Galleries will be best, with the intial meet at Boldon.

Plus some people I've mentioned this too, are set for Washington not Teeside. It may not be good to start moving things last minute for potential new club members.

what about having the old skool meet at a later date, give people who are not on the msc anymore a bit more notice?

with regards to this meet i'm at work on sat so i'll be there a bit later, will meet you guys at the galleries :)

im tempted

wot do u guys reckon?

Aww you forgotten about me already Neil lol? :( Fraid I can't make this Saturday, busy working on the car actually as it happens, getting it ready for a show next weekend and also got a football match to attend lol. Got a kit to spray and fit and a computer to fit all before next Sunday. :S Will be up for the next one though depending on the time. :)

Me and manda are.. we need some names now? Or is it a bit late really? What about next week if people can't make tomorrow?

I'm still up for it mate. Hell might just be use three though, ha ha!!

So anyone before we call this off anyone else up for today or not????

NE Meet

Is this meeting open to any MSC Members or is it a Private Meet?

Is it happening this weekend still?

Everyone is welcome to our meets, member or not. But I don't think this weekend is a go as there's not much interest.

so what we gonna do? Not a lot of interest, how about a date for a months time? then people will know if they can come or not.

Yep, we could try for a months time. Might be working then, so should be able to afford to attend the meet. How about the 22nd of Sept then?

Count me in, i dont know anyone but i'll come along anyways.

Actually, i know Neil so thats a start if he is going! :)

is this gonna be another "sure i'll come count me in rar rar rar" until the day when everyone forgets/cba and its me and hughie having a bit of a rave in the story book car park? cuz, seriously guys, thats not too cool.

hey

wots this about a meet?

ive got a k12 nissan micra sport 1.2i. wot u got layla hun. x

k12white

Hi, we try to meet up every so often so we dont get sucked into internet life and looserhood.

where abouts you based? stick a post up in the introduction thread (i havent had a look yet you might already have done) and put some pics up,

Ive had a 1lt K11 and a 1.3 K11, now ive got a mk6 fiesta, looking at bit keyed at the moment (*swears about people in car parks who need shooting*)

And to everyone else...

please come along, we've kicked the last few meets to the kurb, bout time we all met up again

Back