NE Meet... what should we do?

What activity should we go for this time?

• Total voters

danni

Ex. Club Member
Ok guys.... lets try let this meet organise itself as much as poss seeing as neils a busy bee atm... as he always does lots of good work lets help him out a little. First poll to decide the activity... once we have decided this then we can work on deciding the date that suits every1.

Football, was a good laugh last time especially with my lack of co-ordination and fantastic ball control lol. Was really bad the day after though lol.

Bowling might be good if people are a little skint as karting can be a lot if you're short. Could always do Teeside park again and try to get a decent number of people to meet, or there is Washington. Could help with Washington if needed.

Laser Quest is another option too, has always been good each time we've done it as its good for everyone plus is fairly cheap.

I'm out of ideas for anything else as lack of funds seems to be a limiting factor. I too am in that boat as I'm looking for work again, damn the life of a IT contractor.

Im happy with quasar bowling or footy, bowling would be good enjoyed it at washington last time with the lights and the music n stuff. Its upto everyone else really tho..

But I voted bowling, if i get the time to go that is....

If we do Washington we can always do McDonalds afterwards if people want. See if they can handle us lot again in there lol.

Plus would give people plenty of space to chat, both in doors and out. Which would be good if any new faces show up.

Hugh said:
Football, was a good laugh last time especially with my lack of co-ordination and fantastic ball control lol. Was really bad the day after though lol..

so was my leg where u kicked me *sob* lol

im guna vote for footy as i really enjoyed it. but i think footy or quasar as i think it gives us more interaction with each other... with bowling i dont think in the past everyone has interacted with each other as much as other events. but ill do anything i think it will just be good to get another meet going

and no bother neil :) but you WILL be there!!!

Not to fussed what we do really as long as its quite cheap lol. We still aint been paintballing yet which I think would be quite fun lol. :) Bowling or quasar though and preferably on a night time too. :)

i will more than likely probably come depending on availability, think karting would be best although i do understand if not everyone can afford and also think footy is a good idea - dont rate the rest much

oh and i wont b in the micra but the spirit still lives on lol

- good idea, paintballing would be soooo cool - never bin before

Neils was a good lugh last ime, so i think that would be good. All the others are good ideas to, but you all know me i'm easy!

Will be returning to the North East very sooooon, with something a lil special on the car :)

Anyone else wanting to vote in this?? come on theres more NE members than the ppl who have voted!!

then we can get on arranging a direct date 4 it :)

Does seem a little quiet at the moment, what's up with us Northern lot, we're usually the first to gwet excited about a meet.

Danni are we going to drag Wayne along to this meet as well?

Wayne will be very welcome in my eyes... fair enough he not on the boards anymore but hes still friends with us north east lot.

Im guna take control of this now lol.... will give people till friday to vote on this... then the biggest vote then will be the activity then we can arrange a date

Lol, of course wayne is still welcome ya dafty, who would we have to entertain us lot, lol, will be nice to catch up as aint spoken to him for a while. Just need to let him know about it thats all, lol

It will be good to catch up with everyone. Be nice to get a good look at your car Neil, you've driven past me in the morning several times of late, near Herrington park.

Sorry hugh just spotted ur post, wot u drivin at the moment, never spotted anyone flashing or owt.... Gis a flash the next time u see me, I normally have the car on wed, thurs and fri mornings to get to work in

I'll not be there. Im away in scotland for the weekend trying to relax after doin this flippin kitchen with lenny! If I even get it finished...............

Back