ne 1 coming 2 the snow dome today at 1 oclock

Eh? I've just got out of bed! Was the meet postponed until today then?? Not checked the originial thread since last week.

Gemma85 said:
aww he must have gone all alone bless him

Actually i turned up!.. got there at 1.25pm... had a good look around, couldnt see anyone... stayed there for a short while hoping someone would turn up but no luck.. there was one K11.. 51 plate 4 door, sliver with nice 5 spokes and Type-R seat covers.. problem was, there was no one in it! haha.. anyway, it wasnt a prob for me, i mean obviously it would have been kool to have met some of you, but i just took a chance and went, especially after i read Mooreys post at 12ish today.

if it was an official meet more people would have turned up

the last OFFICIAL meet we had about ten cars

not bad for the midlands.

we need to get somethin sorted

Ray1 said:
Actually i turned up!.. got there at 1.25pm... had a good look around, couldnt see anyone... stayed there for a short while hoping someone would turn up but no luck.. there was one K11.. 51 plate 4 door, sliver with nice 5 spokes and Type-R seat covers.. problem was, there was no one in it! haha.. anyway, it wasnt a prob for me, i mean obviously it would have been kool to have met some of you, but i just took a chance and went, especially after i read Mooreys post at 12ish today.

mooreys micra is a torquise metallic colour, think its 51/52 plate with pulsar wheels

dont know whose the silver one was!

Back