• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

nathguns 1.0L low...:D

hey guys new to the micra seen ive liked micras for a while and think ther underestermated but never got round to getting one then my hours got cut at work and i couldnt keep my civic any more so i sold it and got a 1.0l k11 so far its lowerd and got a custom exhuast on its nothing spechal but i like it i have some plans so hope it all goes togetha went to cardiff cruise last night and got laffed at beacuse i was in a micra :down: but screw them i <3 haters

pickys ::
IMG00335-20110423-1253.jpg

P230411_1952.jpg

pics are not that good sorry next on the list is wheels and square plate :grinning: injoy

Ignore the haterz dude. #### em. People are so narrow minded tbh. Just get some better bumpers, alloys + spoiler on and it will look top notch. oh and a decent machine polish. (Y)

stuff the looks mate, just change out the engine with a 1.6, keep everything else aestetically the same, then see who is laughing then:laugh:

hi welcome
laugh? yeh you get to have the last one now you got the k11
wheels alone make the car sometimes, have a look through some blogs see what you like

Nice ride height. Springs about half the length they were when it rolled out of Sunderland?

I think they look best without any appendages on the boot. I rather like the black bumpers too, but I'm coming round to the idea of body colour.

Some wheels and a bit of staurday morning TLC with the wash and wax will have that looking ace.

cheers for replys guys im going with black bumpers not sure why i like them has that jdm look about it i have some plans i want to now try get a 1.3 head mayb i was suprised to find u can adjust the spark timein to going to look at wheels this weekend for it also doin the seats tomoz for some black half buckets going to try get s clocks for it and see how it goes from there realy thers some very inspireing k11's wich has helped and i must say ive been on a few fourms in my time and this is by far the best one ive been on yet! evry one is so helpful and dont hate!! :grinning:

blimey man thats some drop, going from a civic to a micra will always look to people like a bit of a joke, they don't realise how good a car they really are to be perfectly honest.

So far man it looks pretty good! That drop is decent sorry i mentioned it twice but its that good ahah, coilovers?

thanks yeah it was a 91 ef9 vtec b16a1 engine realy fast ive wanted one for a while but realy couldnt afford to insure and run it any more it was a sad day for me but i like my micra has so much fun in the bend yeah its droped a fair bit and not coilovers i hate to say this but i on cut springs right now while i wait to buy shocks and springs as i found some as dangoures as cut springs are ive made sure there as safe as i can get !

ooo the ef's my fave too man respect on that one, insurance is a killer though :( at least you owned one and they'll be out there when the time comes :)

fairplay man not seen cut springs that low before pmsl. I've got a bog standard white 3 door, was looking for red originally though so your car is win just by the colour (Y)

yeah i love ef's had a eg before that to but as im 20 and i just got 6 bloody points it killed me im not a fan of cut springs to be fair but i just did it as there only going to be on ther for a few weeks i no its a very hated thing but my mk2 polo and mk2 fiesta had cut springs to and seemed ok but ive found gaz shocks for 110 pound so il go with them ah funny that i like them in white !! i was fussy with it i waited to find a 3door and in my area and then it poped up on gumtree gave 400 for it happy days :D sorry my spellin is shocking tonite been a long day

update**

so today i helped a friend scrap his fiat as he crashed it and i had his seat belts :D
as its a sporting it had red seat belts standerd so il be puting them in tomoz :D
and half a tank of fuel out of it

then i now got a rev counter of a friend and pod so im happy with that a friend of mine has a 1300 k11 at his work for scrap so going up to see what i can nick and i havein the cams out of it to !

some new pics of it and the green rover next to it is a trackday car me and a friend brought today aswell :D

P270411_2006.jpg

P270411_1922_01.jpg

P270411_1412_02.jpg

:grinning:

ok update i got a dvd player for free!! so ive put that in and aslo some h4 white bulbs rev counter is installed and workin brillant realy easy to do! i was doin a lift today and was putting petrol in when a random guy asked if i wanted to buy some wheels so i got his number and went to look today and brought them ther 5 spokes in black with good tyers and i paid .... 20quid!! couldnt belive it so there on but il put pictures of them tomoz so the car is starting to come togeather got some pics today before the wheels went on :D

pickys ::

P290411_1723.jpg

P290411_1727.jpg

P280411_2017.jpg

P290411_1726.jpg

also going out of a friends drive today he took a pic as my car was tripoding ! :D

P290411_1431.jpg

u cant see it that well and the sun was makein it shaddow so it looks kinda cack but i like it :D

wheel pic tomoz

Painting bumpers look good if done by a pro (like Will' car)
Black alloys and black bumpers match well
Welcome !

cheers i looked at red bumpers today and decied to stay with black tyers are good but budgets altho 1 good year :D not sure on the make of wheels altho is says made in monte carlo on them so i dont no =/ any one no if a 1300 throttale body will make a diffrance ?

update :D i tried to de strip the side but it ended up finding out its been resprayed before :( and the glue wouldnt come off and when it did it brouht the paint of with it ... so back on they went :( i took the micra sticker off today and 16vavle ones also a gash white cormal sticker i also put a sub and amp in to pump some dirty dubstep :p hope u like :D

pickys :

P070511_1523.jpg

P070511_1523_01.jpg

monday i will have square plates and ordering yellow front headlights

:( its a pain ... update.. so tonite i did a 80 mile trip to kfc with friends.. if any one has ever lived in pembrokeshire you would no the only kfc closest to us is 40 miles away .. so we go ther evry now and again on my way ther my fuel gage went from halfish to none!! and i fort dammit i got a leak but i never had a leak yipppe and i hit the dash and the fuel gage started working again but its havein its moments now :( and i got a funny noise from the front to now so i will have to look tomoz

ok so today i got some breakpads.. 15 quid :D so put them on to find out i had a seased caliper now sorted wich is sweeet also got to test them out on a dam cat jumpin out on me didint fancy pickin a wedged cat from my bumper! picys :D of pads and my mate ben jackin one side up random but who cares :D next sort the side strip things out !! and get it ready for japfest!!!

P090511_1830.jpg

P090511_1830_01.jpg

update!! another car

so not much going on with the micra bar alot of drivein now could do with a clutch put new rear tyers on it to bar that going sweet i made a purchase today of this

n1057192751_30448889_4435998.jpg

n1057192751_30450375_4043481.jpg

10535_1219396039177_1057192751_30718587_2316824_n.jpg

r33 gtst it was runnin 400bhp before the piston rings went then its been sat for a year i said to him how much 400 quid so i snaped his hand of ! il get more pics soon

thanks nath

I love how you couldnt afford to run your civic and now youve bought a r33 :laugh:
micra's coming along nicely, my bumpstrips have to stay on, have dodgey paint around the outline of where the glue was :(

yer it sounds stupied but i dont plan on puttin it on the road for a while :) micra is where its at right now :p as for my bumper strips i got my brother sorting it out as hes awsome with body work so fingers crossed

so not much going on with the micra bar alot of drivein now could do with a clutch put new rear tyers on it to bar that going sweet i made a purchase today of this

n1057192751_30448889_4435998.jpg

n1057192751_30450375_4043481.jpg

10535_1219396039177_1057192751_30718587_2316824_n.jpg

r33 gtst it was runnin 400bhp before the piston rings went then its been sat for a year i said to him how much 400 quid so i snaped his hand of ! il get more pics soon

thanks nath

Hmm I've just done a fast check on that reg and something very odd about it

It isn't never has ever been a gtst and I'm pretty sure a lad on the gtroc actually still owns that car
It's a black r33 gtr imported in 2003, now I look at it it's fairly obvious that's an actual gtr just look at the body

ah mile walk from saundersfoot nice place ! yeah deffo if u need help about or get lost feel free to email me and il give u my number for when ur down!

update::

so today i put new floor matts new sun viser with a mirror a new unbent arieal :) a airfilter wich is rather big but wil do for now as for the reg check on the skyline i did one it come back as it is logbooked and all good got a guy buying it saterday made a good bit of profit so the micra will be alot nicer soon :)

pickys:::

P160511_1744_01.jpg

P160511_1746_02.jpg

P150511_1727_01.jpg

P190511_1524.jpg

P190511_1519_01.jpg

P190511_1454_01.jpg

P190511_1454.jpg

P190511_2124.jpg

P190511_1321.jpg

don't go with silly mods - the micra benefits from good service, new 02 sensor, and letting it breathe more... keep in mind that it had a very good history as a rally car - so not much to laugh at :)

Back