Name and Shame!!

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
antward

This was the bloke who bought my car a week ago, I asked him to put a deposit down last weekend he said that was fine, however as the days went on, it was not showing up on pay-pal, I contacted him and he said he was waiting for it to clear. I checked every da,y and it still hasn't come through even to this day!

He texted me in the week claiming he had already bought new alloys for it etc and asked for the paint code to book it in at the body shop.

we agreed to pick it up this Saturday and guess what.......... he doesn't show up tried texting and calling him but he will not reply or pick up! Ive waited in all day and not heard anything from him!

Im not impressed as he has wasted my time and also the other blokes time who wanted to buy it aswell.

Its fair enough if he has bought another car but the complete lack of communication is annoying. At least have the decency to let me know whats going on.

As far as im aware nothing has happened to him as he was last online a 10:44 last night!

I wouldn't buy or sell anything from him!!

Sad to hear you've been dicked around Eliot, but there's no doubt you'll sell it to someone here soon enough - if I had a spare grand, I'd be making the short trip from south Brum myself !(Y)

not saying what he done was right at all, but my car isint sold until the deposit is in my hands. if theres another buyer with cash in the meantime, im not holding it for anybody, friends or not.

we use a rule in work along the lines of, if someone cant pay you in cash, dont accept a card/ cheque because they have sod all in the bank if they dont have cash

OP
OP
Eliot

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
He said he was bringing cash on collection, I don't mind him pulling out but I wish he would let me know So I don't have to wait in all day! and saying he paid the deposit when he clearly hasn't is just annoying!