• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

NA

Perhaps Bigger wheels, colour code the door handles and mirrors and get a spoiler. The theme you're going with is a good start.

K12 have huge arches, they can accomodate much bigger wheels and still look good. Personally I think 15s are too small. I bought some 15 inches Team Dynamics Pro race for my k12 and it looks like a 4x4. lol. If it is the appearance you are concentrating then bigger wheels and lowering are a must.

And is it me or your side stripes are not level? It seems to slope upwards towards the front. i am sorry that's how it meant to be.

Yeah 15s are way too small, I had 17s and lowered it and the arches still looked huge see here....

micraside.jpg

P.S. its on ebay at the moment lol see other thread.... Red 04 micra on ebay

you need 17`s really on a k12 mate 16`s you can just about get away with looks wise
and lowering £145 sound any better
click me!

other than that it`s looking good mate spoiler and side skirts in glossy black would be good ebay`s your friend here (y)

honestly if you cant justify spending 300 quid on a 2.5k car then what the point in modifying your car there are poeple on here that have threw more into there car than there car is worth

also who is puting your struts on for you as that seems well expensive mate in all honesty i would do them your self get a mate that has some tools and do it with him it will take you probs half an hour a hour at the most

haha 4-6 hours are they drunk lol will take you no longer than a hour mate i have a 2.5k car yet i have have spent loads on mine you will never make your money back on modifying a car so its all down to what you want to do to your car

haha of course not just subtle things is best but defo lower it im sure there will be cheep lowering springs on ebay mate

Back