NA

i hav exactly same car, i tried different things like removing the stock air feed with universal air filter but found i needed cold air feed pipe, i fitted the original back but just cleaned the stock panel filter, it seems to be pretty nippy above 3 thousand revs!

if u read the manaul i think the car is a 1245CC somethin like that so its almost a 1.25 basically.

the are nippy cars to be fair, i finding out also whether to create a cold air feed system where by takin out the panel filter and air box, fitting a cold air feed down to the bottom of the car running the pipes to a bigger air filter next to the engine, increasing air flow!
look up cold air flow for smooth intakes.

or you could rip out the engine and stick the sport engine in it?

the k12's respond well to basic breathing mods such as a filter and an exhaust system.

Filter wise your best bet is to stick with a K&N Panel filter or if you can find one a Nismo panel filter (2nd hand only now though) Cone filters such as a 57i or available but due to it being a tight fit you get a lot of heat soak on it...even with the heat shield. Remove the standard filter intake and run a cold air feed stright to the box from behind the lower grill or you can get into it or a fog light. You can pick up a K&N panel filter for £40 ish i think and the cold air feeds are only a few £'s i think.

exhaust...there's a few bolt on options from japan but they'll cost a few £££'s. Custom exhausts are really your only option but tbh there s***. sourcing a system from japan is a nightmare as well.

Back