N16 / K12 / P12 standard front speakers wanted

SplanK

Site Supporter
My N16 Almera has suffered front speaker failure due to water ingress rusting the coil solid!

I am not after upgrading really so standard replacements would be perfect! Anybody have any lying around after an upgrade that they want rid of?

Model: 28156-av700 / 40w 4ohm

These can be found in N16 Almera, K12 Micra and P12 Primera. Not sure if they are in any others.

Ta

I wonder if the Note speakers would be the same too?
Which did you get them from in the end, or just get a new aftermarket one?

Its plausible however I didn't want to risk it as the model numbers are different.

I went for standard speakers from a Primera P12 estate. The front and rear speakers are the same in the Primera estate, and are the same model of speaker as my N16 Almera. Got the lot for £20 and have a spare working pair. Not sure if I am to sell them on or keep them yet as I am sure over time water ingress into the doors will kill these as well! They seem to be going for £20 (inc P&P) on average for a single speaker on average though so I got a bit of a good deal there!

After market ones, although would be miles better quality over OEM, require custom mounts being made up and to be perfectly honest I don't have the time or effort these days to go that far so OEM it was!

Back