N/E storage needed

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Looks like I will need to find some alternative storage for the project as the wife has plans for the backyard as she may be doing some childcare in the coming months, should be ok to keep it at mine up until the start of the summer but will need somehwere else after then. Anyone available to offer their services?

Its basically needed so that the project can go ahead, cos if we dont have anywhere to store it will be pointless carrying on if u see wot i mean....

Cheers (and please no giving away wot it is if possible please, lol)

danni

Ex. Club Member
Neil i could be able to help u here!!
i currently have a double garage which is not in use by any cars. it does have a fair bit of junk in 1 side but im sure that can be shifted. Im already guna ask my dad a favour 4 wayne to borrow half of it, but i have the other half still? If ur interested ill speak to me dad because its not being used by either of us we just park on our huge drive!

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Oooooo that would be coolhun as it would be easy for us to get too and sort, and also to store while doing bits too it, if thats ok and he doesnt mind it would be brilliant hun... It wont take up that much space to be honest aswell.....

Thankyou....

danni

Ex. Club Member
well ill try sort it with my dad! just means i cant make it into a gym 4 maself lol :p

would be ideal really tho as there is plenty of space out back to work on... and a long drive to fit sum cars on! oh n my mam makes a good cuppa lol

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
danni just tell its mine. part of my other project ;)

hahaha

omg i hate this i have 4-5 projects on the go and for EVERY single one of them the person or me. is not allowed to tell a certain sumone or certain people.

i hate having secrets :(

i have 2 projects my self, neils, ??2 other north east members

not good

and i still aint got my car done :p

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
had the webspace available all the time. i told you that yonks ago when you first inquired about owbn space to host etc. mongtard:p

danni

Ex. Club Member
well they shudnt av a problem with it anyways... mite need a hand to cleer the bit of junk thats in there now, but i mite even give ita good clean out aswell. my dads at work at the mo but ill ask him about both this project and urs when he in :)

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
:'(

and i thought you loved me.

plus who says i aint got the looks lepricorn!!

i got a lady to die for. all i need.

your single and short :p

not looking good for ya :D

B

Ben

Titch58 said:
And it means less travelling for me when i come down to help out!

surely it would mean more travelling...??? Wish i had of stayed now to find out bout the project, i have a rought idea but not gonna say anyway.

danni

Ex. Club Member
nah ben coz wen he comes down he wud i assume b at waynes... so he wudnt b travelling to neils or anywhere really as i live over rd from wayne!

B

Ben

ah right, i thought you meant its further than Neils, no worries

Attachments

• DSC00899.JPG
    DSC00899.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 255
OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
I jst fell of me chair lafing ugly boy!

Did u hit the stepladders on the way down? :laugh:

Well if we can get this sorted out it would be brilliant, then ive got an excuse to come down ur end for a change, lol