6) G_Man
7) Runaway Robot ?
8) Rach (waynes missus)
9) nismo_k12
10) Richmicratwist
11) Ian
12)Solarice
13) wayne
14) drzoidberg (coming late not bowling)
15) daveyc (coming late not bowling)

R

runaway-robot

Well i had this time booked off.... but because somehow... someone got time off at the same time... i have 2 work it :( sucks... so i wont be there at all... will have to c u lot down the beach for the bbq at the end of may :D if things change (find someone to cover me, in the next day) i will post up. But it looks like i wont be coming :D

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Think me and Jamie may be there but we don't finish work til 6 so will be coming late, and probs not bowling but will be good to catch up to everyone again. :)

danni

Ex. Club Member
Neil im not sure if ill be there or not.. iv got 2 weeks till i finish uni and iv got loads of work to do! ill c how the work goes daytime and if i get enough done ill be there.. if not then unfortunatly ill hafta miss this 1:(

danni

Ex. Club Member
lol cheeky!! no seriously iv left it soo late to do my work.. i technically need to write 7000 words before monday! and im at work all day sunday

rj007

Ex. Club Member
I might try + pop down before i go out. Would be nice to put some faces to the names. Not be bowling though. o_O Could do with some directions to the meeting place though.

solarice

Ex. Club Member
ok guys, im good for getting to storybook...but i may have to hi-jack a lift of one of you's (if you dont mind) as i dont feel like running :D

solarice

Ex. Club Member
yeah that'll be cool...though i'll meet you at storybook as running a bit late. :) hopfully you'll see this, lol as typically i havent got any money on phone...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Sorry I couldn't make it, was quite late by the time I got out of work. Will try and make the next one though, hopefully in my onw car hehe. :D

B

Ben

i only stayed for 5 minutes lol, seen richmicratwista driving about ameuosly on his own so had a bit banter with him hen saw neil, ian chie and a few others like. Nice to see some faces again, must catch up with everyone properly though - damn work! it took them 45 minutes to get from Boldon to Washington though lol

R

runaway-robot

:D haha next time im just saying im going on holiday, instead of sorting out cover :) lol damn job, next thing in the north east is the bbq isnt it?

R

runaway-robot

ppl were doing it on the beach on friday lol they didnt seem 2 get any bother... :D

Layla

Deactivated Account
good stuff. so, second NE meet, May 28th, im thinking probably sandhaven beach by the rocks (the one where the cannon is, beside the bandstand for those who know no names) cuz thats got the least neds, (sorry, scottish influence sneaking in. get me drunk and i'll try my accent lol) and the most shelter. plus i know the life guards so they wont come over and shout at us. and ######## to the council. They wont get rid of speed bumps, i'll burn the beach. bwhaha. Everyone be there ;)

R

runaway-robot

Layla said:
They wont get rid of speed bumps, i'll burn the beach. bwhaha. Everyone be there ;)

Burn the beach? until the tide came in :p lol

i'l be there.... im making sure im getting the day off lol