My Sons New Micra

bobsp16

Site Supporter
The 2011 season is about to start and his new car is nealy ready.Stickers and on the rolling road next week,will video that too,
25022011368.jpg

25022011370.jpg

25022011371.jpg

35599_1629525912289_1660846695_1562556_6532576_n.jpg

untitled.jpg

Nice!

I have a K10 shell with a Super S 1.2L engine and bike carb setup just sitting around my workshop...I could do something similar to this!

yes you could and it would be the best thing you could do with it,,what age is your micra engine ???
Nice!

I have a K10 shell with a Super S 1.2L engine and bike carb setup just sitting around my workshop...I could do something similar to this!

Nice work..... your up there for the best dad ever award bob ;)

my dads fat, useless with cars and farts alot..:rolleyes:

You build your son fast race cars = :cool:

Have been on the rollers this morning 79.8 bhp@ wheels and i am very please with the resuilt here the graph
002.jpg

thats just what the roller man said,,ive done a few micra's before and never have i seen a long and so flat torque line like that before.....why is that anybody no.??? Is it a good thing,,,,because normaly they go up hang around then drop off.
wow... nice range of torque (Y) and max hp arround 6800rpm? nice. mine got it arround 6000rpm

Thats impressive. I love the idea of being able to get 70+hp out of my micra, it seems very fast now and I bet its lucky to be anywhere near its supposed 50bhp being as its 21 years old and done 79000miles.

Id never know where to start with that carb though, do you have to get the Jets right or is it just a case of sticking it on? I know a bit about tinkering with carb jets from fitting bore kits and such in my biking days!

nice anyways! Let me know if you ever start doing it for cash, id save my pennies lol.

Bike carbs are pretty easy on a micra if you get some that have the same spacing as cbr600 carbs. They pretty much line up with the port spacing:

4dd7980a.jpg

426837aa.jpg

howya bob, i was just looking at the pictures there, shes a dave walker engine isnt she, also thats a very impressive torque line, i had quiet a similar one in my own back here in ireland, i got a good bhp out of mine aswell, from 43 to 56 without modifications, just tuning and new genuine parts from nissan ireland. mine is a 1 litre MA10 as there is a class for them over here, not sure if u ever raced in ireland but i race for the Mallow club, MA, You doing first BAS in PAC????????????????????????

howya bob, i was just looking at the pictures there, shes a dave walker engine isnt she, also thats a very impressive torque line, i had quiet a similar one in my own back here in ireland, i got a good bhp out of mine aswell, from 43 to 56 without modifications, just tuning and new genuine parts from nissan ireland. mine is a 1 litre MA10 as there is a class for them over here, not sure if u ever raced in ireland but i race for the Mallow club, MA, You doing first BAS in PAC????????????????????????

no mate not doing bas,be at some but not pac,,,will be at map and other though..

no its not just a case of messing with the jets,,,,you have to bin all of the standard inlet and exhaust system and start again...
Thats impressive. I love the idea of being able to get 70+hp out of my micra, it seems very fast now and I bet its lucky to be anywhere near its supposed 50bhp being as its 21 years old and done 79000miles.

Id never know where to start with that carb though, do you have to get the Jets right or is it just a case of sticking it on? I know a bit about tinkering with carb jets from fitting bore kits and such in my biking days!

nice anyways! Let me know if you ever start doing it for cash, id save my pennies lol.

is that blue engine, the one dave walker builts for gass track racing?? i have one eXactly the same, sat at home doing nothing. lol

Back