My photos from Japfest 2

sweet pictures dude would you be able to send me all the originals to [email protected]? obviously the ones of me prefered! and if theres any more you didnt stick on facebook would be very much appreciated!

mega lol at the one with me giving the thumbs up!

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
sweet pictures dude would you be able to send me all the originals to [email protected]? obviously the ones of me prefered! and if theres any more you didnt stick on facebook would be very much appreciated!

mega lol at the one with me giving the thumbs up!

In a word, no. I've spent hours doing these so they're for sale at £5 per photo which is my standard rate for single images. I'm such a busy person so can't afford to give my work away (otherwise i would!)

In a word, no. I've spent hours doing these so they're for sale at £5 per photo which is my standard rate for single images. I'm such a busy person so can't afford to give my work away (otherwise i would!)

alright thanks anyway worth a try! was brilliant meeting you though and thanks for great pictures

James

Chairman
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...37777750.47144.172143869508637&type=1&theater
268286_189456357777388_172143869508637_521502_548902_n.jpg

That's Kev's old car!!! :laugh:

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Really pleased to see it still runing.

I thought it was being stripped for parts when it left on the back of a low loader last August.

It needed a new top end, head crack and new manifold.

Has a front new bumper and bonnet, since i had it. Wonder what power it's runing now.