• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My P10 Primera 'loon #2

Bla bla this is my old one parked next to Mike.

_6287341.jpg

A lot of people claim to have a shiny factory paint 90s red motor... yeah

_6287353.jpg

And the pictures actually don't do it justice :)

Grew up with that car hated every minute without it, badly needed another one but wanted H reg.

At the end of last month, on Facebook Motors of North Wales, one popped up for sale, MOT but no tax, one owner from new never done over 50mph, garaged all its life.

I went to see it/ buy it at 10pm 19th September.

p10minenew_zpsdcb1cd10.jpg

423665_10151417348298079_874508179_n_zps2f856e77.jpg

Sadly it's the base spec of the 2.0's. No electric nothing, no rev counter... it's a bigger bro of the Micra.

Been a H reg I thought it would be early 1991? Nope, to my surprise it was first registered 21/9/1990, which makes it the earliest Primera NPOC has seen (they were released late August 1990)

Plans are to rust proof the underneath, eZX interior, P11 GTLE alloys and BC coilovers. The Micra will be coming off the road soon to make room for this, but I have big plans for the K11, ones I cant do whilst it is in daily use ;)

Updates soon.

Nice I miss my p10egt I still have parts left like gt clocks with oil pressute gauge rev , electric mirrors open mouth grille and front bumper skirts also let me know if your interested :)

OP
OP
johnbr6
what year was your eGT? must of been early with the 3 gauge rev counter... was it grey by any chance?

I am in the process of buying back my heated folding mirrors :)