My Nissan Micra k10 Colette

Does anyone know if the Collete stickers can still be bought?

• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
IMG_1575.JPG
IMG_1584.JPG
IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG
IMG_1577.JPG
IMG_1583.JPG

Not sure if this is the right place to upload photos so I won't upload anymore till I get confirmation. Also would I have to pay to get a micra owners club sticker for my rear window?

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Looks stunning in black. Welcome to the club man! Agree with above, get more photos! :D

The miles on the Colette must be low, its so mint. I'm sure I saw one like that on ebay last year.

Yeah I bought it on 38k and its on around 40k now, engine went last year which was really upsetting, I'm looking at conversions but I'm not too mechanically minded. I've got a shed load of photos to upload of them both. Just finding the time to do so! Thanks for your comment :)

Yeah I bought it on 38k and its on around 40k now, engine went last year which was really upsetting, I'm looking at conversions but I'm not too mechanically minded. I've got a shed load of photos to upload of them both. Just finding the time to do so! Thanks for your comment :)
Man, that is such bad luck . What happened? Piston rings? Blown head gasket? I really like the retro interior on the pre facelift cars, they look cool to me.

I w
Man, that is such bad luck . What happened? Piston rings? Blown head gasket? I really like the retro interior on the pre facelift cars, they look cool to me.

I was driving to work one day, I came to a junction and It just died :( I thought it was the starter motor, got a tow off a mate, replaced the starter motor and nothing, tried to manually turn it over and it was seized, think the oil warning light must of failed and I was driving it round empty, I was so gutted that day I tell ya! Now I've got a decent enough job when I get paid I'm going to put some serious time and money into getting her back on the road, Colette will live again! The paint work is still mint, I just need to find a decent engine with low enough miles for her. I can't wait

Bugger, probably seized the main bearings. Could be rebuilt, but probably cost more than an alternative engine. Good luck,. be good to see it back on the road.

:)
I w

I was driving to work one day, I came to a junction and It just died :( I thought it was the starter motor, got a tow off a mate, replaced the starter motor and nothing, tried to manually turn it over and it was seized, think the oil warning light must of failed and I was driving it round empty, I was so gutted that day I tell ya! Now I've got a decent enough job when I get paid I'm going to put some serious time and money into getting her back on the road, Colette will live again! The paint work is still mint, I just need to find a decent engine with low enough miles for her. I can't wait
retrojap said:
Man, that is such bad luck . What happened? Piston rings? Blown head gasket?

Check the dashboard warning lights every time you turn on the ignition before starting up.
Check the oil and water levels every week.

Put it down to a costly life experience and learn from this mistake to avoid repetition. Luck had little to do with seizing the engine through lack of oil??
Look after it in future and it will look after you with a little attention to detail banger motoring can be both cheap and fun. :)

Last edited: