• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My nissan micra 160sr

Hello everybody,i'm new in this forum. I registered here to show you my nissan micra.
I an from Lithuania so my English could be bad :down:
I buy my car in 2010 12 month,when i saw it ,i wal like that :wow: :D
But now i done little upgrades,so look and say what ir bad or good,thanks !!

When i bought it was like that
P1280139.JPG

P1280146.JPG

P3171242.JPG

After winter i put summer wheels
P3311787.JPG

P3311797.JPG

And now she looks awesome in my eyes grr
P5033268.JPG

P5033269.JPG

P5033280.JPG

P5033292.JPG

So i'm waiting for your comments :)

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Welcome friend from LT ! It looks low and powerful with those big tyres, did you shot a video of it running?

I keep saying this, but the 160 sr is a seriously beaut car :p

I think 6.5 has had his problem free for like 100k miles now, so its very very reliable also!

And the stance on that beady micra, is just phwoaaaa ;).

Keep up the great work, keep looking after that great car :D.

OP
OP
P
I want more lower springs,but then i need a new absorbers...,smells a big money :D
i think in a few months i put new tires on wheels (205/40/16) and done rear camber in to minus :D
then it looks (Y) what do you think?

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Welcome Pijus :D. Yes I have had 100,000+ miles on mine with no problems, they sure are great little cars. I have a website about my 160SR at www.micrak12.com so have a look at it and sign the guestbook :). I am changing the spark plugs at the weekend so the guide should up for those by Sunday hopefuly. It's a biggish job but Ithink the service interval is 54,000 miles so not a regular one. Stick around, talk soon!

Forgot to add, a set of Nissan shocks are £300, Koni Street shocks are £270 - guess which ones I've ordered :D?

cant help (and dont wish to cause any offence by this) but thinking that this last pic has been photoshopped......
(and I only say this because I spend a huge amount of time using photoshop)