my new super s bumper and lights

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
hey guys +girls

well first of all i have finally done it. i have sprayed my super s bumper and added it to the car here are the pics of it (pic 1+2+3) unfortunately i have one other problem (you guessed it the fog/driving lights)

well i hav searched all i can on here about the light fittings but i cant quite understand it very well also why is my connector different to others (pic 4)

as you can see this connector dont fit my fogs connections WHY? also i have read about getting a relay switch (pic 5) is this wot people mean?

if somebody can help me work out how to fix these to work like they supposed to i would be very much appreciated please.

cheers Tom Ace

p.s sorry for postin about this but i seriously dont understand yet i have read the other posts about this a thousand times but still barely clueless lol

Attachments

• DSCI0085.JPG
    DSCI0085.JPG
    291.7 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCI0088.JPG
    DSCI0088.JPG
    362.7 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCI0093.JPG
    DSCI0093.JPG
    315 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCI0090.JPG
    DSCI0090.JPG
    267.9 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCI0092.JPG
    DSCI0092.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 211
R

runaway-robot

do a search on the forum. Lots of ppl have had this problem :) Also is the new bumper on proply... u seem to have a gap running from driver side wing to the passenger light :)

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
cnt you connect fog lights to positive on the battery and earth the switch. So they are on/off directly from battery via switch which can be mounted around the dash area...

seems simpler than to use the nissan connectors etc.

OP
OP
DAVEJUPP01

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
pardon wot switch you lost me lol has anyone got a pic of this i not sure wot i need to buy. i call switches thing wot you press for on/off is that the type i need for this mod cheers

Also is the new bumper on proply... u seem to have a gap running from driver side wing to the passenger light

yes the bumper on properly i think it just slightly thiner in width than origianal bumper also one end under driver light is slightly melted away and bent lol