My new personal nuber plate, what you think?

finally got it.

to make sence of it my name is Grant Martin Lowe.

DSCF0589.jpg

Photo001.jpg

DSCF0590.jpg

i am very happy with it.

Grant

imo plates aint waste of money we all mod our cars to b different (bar the performance side) but anyway the best mod to b different that u know any other car wont have...what is it? :) (i do how ever say only the rich would pay 4 plates costing 1k+ n it isnt really worth its money lol)

not bad grant but hope u have spare 30 quid for the fine :p i got away with it 4 bout 9months then got pulled up road from home lol

It looks good. Just get a set of normal spaced plates made up aswell, carry them in the boot. If you get pulled just say you are returning from a show or photoshoot and forgot to change them back.

Hi mate...Plate looks Sweet (Y) Ive jus got one for A early B.Day prezzy (the 9th) How much was urs?

By The Way my name is Gaz :D

What u think?

Attachments

• Gaz Plates.JPG
    Gaz Plates.JPG
    393 KB · Views: 143
Ian said:
i think anyone with an illegal plate should be fined first time.

hehe..

I think personal plates look cool, although when they are illegally spaced etc at times i don't agree with them. Especially when people use the screw through the middle of the letter to modify a letter/number.

i am going to get a plain set made up and keep them in the boot. i like the photo shoots idea ill use it if i do get pulled.

but i havent got to worry about it as i am on holiday for the next 3 weeks so the car wont be going off the drive. i think personal number plates are good, they are something personal to you, but hay we all have our own opinions.

Back