My New New K12

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
My 2nd K12 Arrives on the first of March. I've sold my first one. I got 6Grand for it from the dealer. That means its lost 2 grand in one year!!! shocking i know but i dont care ive got a new one with the new sports seats and thats all i wanted lol.

so the specs of the new new k12 are

Micra 1.2 Sx
Black (same colour)
exactly the same car lol apart from the seats.

oh and its on a 05 plate and i got one years free insurance as nissan are offering one years free insurance on 19+ cooliocka.

just need to put back on my wheels,grill, engine dressup kit(when it comes) springs (when they come) my tints, air filter and some other seceret stuff.

B

Beachboy

you should have waited until summer when the 1.5/1.6 micra comes out. looks to be a great engine

OP
OP
nismo_k12

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
im planning on getting the 1.6 next year and

yes ill be interested in the impul kit have you got any pics??? what kind of damage has it got?

Matty_C

Ex. Club Member
The front got run into a curb at 5 mph total accident as it usually just krept over curbs but this one was slightly higher over arches are in great condition side skirts could use a respray rear valance could do with a little refurb aswell but for £350 rather than £1750 plus import fees what do ya reckon i'll post some pics tomorrow

RickBlackK12

Ex. Club Member
Hi Nismo K12

I picked up my new K12 1.4se last Saturday & love it.
I drove the SX but couldnt get on with the reflective Climate control display window.

Was hoping to fit the SX rear spoiler but noticed the rear spoiler bolts through the Glass so i might Bond it
with Structural adhesive as i'm not changing the glass.

I was waiting for the 05 plate to come out but it was £2500 cheaper to take a Pre Reg 54 plate with 0 miles Registered 20th Jan 05.

But it is black:eek:

Looking at 17" wheels now

Maybe this is of some use to others on this site ?
This is the info i have so far gathered that will fit with no body mods & still allow a 35 mm lowering job
without any rubbing problems.

60.1 mm centre bore
4 x 100mm Pitch Circle Diameter.
7x17 wheel size. (7.5s will fit but must be 35et offset)
38mm offset (38et)
Basically Renault Clio Mk3 fitments.
205x40x17 tyres.

Regards
Rick

B

Bling micra

I have a micra 1.2 black sx (2003) and Im sure mine is stuck on. They also didn't leave enough clearance for the washer jet but think they sorted that on the newer versions now. Ian what do these new sport seats look like? The ones with the leather bit between you legs? Think your plastic trim is darker too.

Mines got 38mm offset 215/35/18s in need of lowering 30mm but then I think theyl scrub a lil and will need to trim inner arches. Lil high at mo. Wheels stick out a lil but waiting for wheel arch extensions with corrmann kit from japan. Check out www.sheffcruise.co.uk and view sc photoshoot review on main page and theres a photo there.

Keep us all updated with your car.

RickBlackK12

Ex. Club Member
Hi Bling

Looks good Matey but hard to see well as pics are tiny.

Can you send me some full size pics to my e mail address if you have any ?.

I'm not sure if i want to go to 18"s at the moment as i tried a set at Elite & they make contact a bit too hard for my liking and i would like to remove at least 50 to 60mm of daylight eventually.

I tried some 7" x 17"s and they fit great (don't look as good as 18"s but better than stock for sure)
Have ordered 17"s today.
http://www.bsa.com.my Look for CAM Series 300 (middle design)

Regards
Rick

OP
OP
nismo_k12

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
yeah bling there the seats but im going to get my all re done in leather when i get the money. i'll post a pic sometime because my mam has them in hers.

B

Bling micra

Nismo k12 fancy the bigger engine next year myself. How easy was it to px new sx? Im on the preferences deal so suppose to keep it for 3 years before giving it back. ooo leather. Saw a black 5 door s with leather. Looked nice.

Rick will try and get some pics, but don't even know how to upload them...join www.photobucket.com and preview them from there? Doing my boot build at mo will have to show you how im progressing. Will fill all the micra boot! but will still be able to get to my sliding mechanism.

Was going get some f20 mile miglia 17s in that proper bling bling finish but ordered them from top gear, in doncaster who pissed me about for ages waiting for them, they never came and then I had to contact my credit card company who filed a dispute to get my money back! Bought 18s cos they were a bargain.

Bsa link not working. Sure i can find them via google.

OP
OP
nismo_k12

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Bling im on the same deal as you mate. You a memeber of staff?

i only had the 04 sx for a year and they didnt seem bothered that i was taking it back. There current deal is crap though they only offer the urbis and not the sx but if you complain you can get an sx 1.2 or 1.4 with one years free insurance and it works out cheaper than the urbis.

i got it from reg vardy sunderland near the factory.

B

Bling micra

No not a member of staff. Bet thats handy living near the factory. Thats why your all swotted up!

What did you complain about? Or what problems you had? They get a bit arsey at sheffield! :laugh:

RickBlackK12

Ex. Club Member
Hi Matty

Any idea why it says i am not autorised to view the picture ?.
Do i have to be a payed up member to see it ?:eek:

I sent you a Private message about your springs for sale.

Can you e mail me some pics of your Impul kit Please if you still have it ?.

Regards
Rick

OP
OP
nismo_k12

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
i complained about the seats braking, the windows, when i change gear from 1st to 3rd theres a large rattly sound coming from the gear box or the manifold area....(possibly because i've been racing it who knows)the engine sounds like a diesel. When i first got the car someone crashed into it when it was parked up. I had a new front wing and bumper put on and i've got a slight dint in the door. still but you cant see it. The car pulls to the left because the tracking is off. The cd player jumps when you hit a hole in the road even if its small. The front bumper wasn't fitted right it only had 3 screws/The little black clips things holdin it in. Reg Vardy didnt put them all back in when they fitted the new bumper. Theres small white spots on the bonnet next to the nissan logo where paint has came off.

and dont get me started about changing the bulbs in those headlights i had to take one of the head lights out to figure out how the bulbs come out. When i put the light back into the car i noticed that the 2 headlights wherent even alined with the bonnet and the bonnet pointed more to one side of the car.

still i love the car

OP
OP
nismo_k12

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Matty i haven't got the time to fix the kit so i'm out the running for the impul kit.

If you've got the time to fix it lads & lasses its a real bargin!!!!

B

Bling micra

Nissan garage had to get to the fuse box behind the headlight and now the beam to adjust the levelling on the left doesn't work. Rattling windows - had 2 new window regulators replaced recently,now the drivers is at it again. Passenger airbag light didn't go off a couple of weeks ago and now sorted. Sounds like a diesel yep and ratterly passenger seat frame!

Still I love it too :p

OP
OP
nismo_k12

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
my new k12 arrived yesterday. I had it tinted yesterday afternoon from the guys at custom tint. They did a good job i would recommend them to cost me £170 for the whole lot.

50% on the front
60 - 70 % on the passagner windows
80% on the back window. Looks smart

also i had the body kitted fitted by reg vardy but when i checked the spray job it wasnt that good you could still see the prima so they'v now got the car again and are respraying the kit and i should get it back tomorrow on friday.

ITS KILLING ME!!!!waiting i only had it for a few hours on tuesday now i have a stupid regvardy courtsey car (for free) until friday.

your engine dress up kit

hi nismo_k12,
noticed in ya very first post, you mentioned an engine dress up kit, where'd ya get it ? i've looked everywhere and my engines looking a lil tired, wanted to spruce her up ;)
any other ideas on sprucing up "gloria"
hahaha grr

and matt have you still got your impul kit ?

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
this car has been and gone mate the last posts were 5 years ago
no idea about the engine dress up kit however the impul kit was sold on at least twice and then split up the arch extensions are still going strong on my car :)