My new mod

My newest modification is power steering what a pain in the arse, it was too cold to do it today but never mind it is done, i didnt think that it would take so long to put in, so much for a quick job lol. But hay its done now and no more working for the arms. and now have to go get the thing tracked it was unbelieveable how much it was towing out.

Grant

Good mod to do, can park anywhere now and can do 3 point turns without getting arm ache!!!!

Nice work, I dont mind my car too bad without PAS. Although it would come in handy.

yer it is good and it was only £80. i wasnt to bothered about the steering till i got my alloys, but now got fat tires so i need a bit of a helping hand. but yer it is worth it every penny and hour.

well that sounds cool so how would i go about doing this to my car what do i need to buy exactly and wot to do as i have no idea at the mo Help please

i think you are the first person to do it yea...but its nice to use one hand to park your car etc

then you have the other hand free to *fiddle* lol

paddymarsden said:
i think you are the first person to do it yea...but its nice to use one hand to park your car etc

then you have the other hand free to *fiddle* lol

ah dude

seriously lol

well done bud. i always thought pas on a K11 was pointless but its well worth the hassle

wouldnt be without it myself ;)

tommo

NOOOOOO i dont mean fiddle with myself.....i dunno erm change the cd in ya radio or if you have a lady friend in your passenger seat.... ;)

paddymarsden said:
NOOOOOO i dont mean fiddle with myself.....i dunno erm change the cd in ya radio or if you have a lady friend in your passenger seat.... ;)

dude i was beginning to wonder ;)

paddy calm down mate lol

yer i think i am the first of what i know, it was well worht it yer, and plus it is a selling point so thumbs up all round. i will rite up a list of what i got and take a few pic's for tho's who want to have a go at it.

Back