MY new micra..sum pics

kristian

One Way Mule
Dont know if you remember the pic of the Smashed Green GX i showed around xmas time... An unlicenced/uninsured motorcycleist ran into me...

DSCN0980.JPG

Well I Got my new micra.... Red super s. with ABS and rear Discs...

DSCN0490.jpg

can't wait to put all my goodies of old car on..

.. But its already modded to a degree:421 branch minifold, fse valve, lowered and alloys..

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi Kristian,

Looks nice. :) I'll have to come and have a look at it, when you come and have a look at my Skyline. :p :D

Do you have any more pics of it in the daytime?

-Elliot

B

Ben

Elliot said:
Hi Kristian,
I'll have to come and have a look at it, when you come and have a look at my Skyline. :p :D

Elliot

If you go to see his micra in ur skyline and he goes to see your skyline in his micra then netiher car will be there so you wont see them

:D

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
RE: RE: MY new micra..sum pics

Big_ben said:
If you go to see his micra in ur skyline and he goes to see your skyline in his micra then netiher car will be there so you wont see them

:D

lol! I couldn't go in my Skyline anyway, as it can't move. :D

-Elliot

M

mr-micra-sam

ouch. my mate got caught riding with no licence tax mot or anything lol

the new ones lookin good though

DOn't know if its just the quality of the pics but imo it doesn't look too healthy,

front end looks dodgy without the fogs:glance:

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
yeah, the 5th pic down looks like an amateur repair job after a bit of an aul crash! The passenger side lights looks pushed in, bonnet not sitting right, same wit da bumper, again this cud b the quality and angle of the pix....

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
I didn't actually win the auction..

I myself was too dubious about the state of the car so
I emailed the guy and said id come down and have a look, and buy if i liked..

so i went.. inspected the damage.. the condition of the car etc..

was very happy with it..

The front was pushed in and was fixed.. but the grill was all out of alignment because its attached to the headlights.. and the headlights were out of alignment because they had their mountings smashed in the accident... and were never replaced... they had some metal brakets fitted to them and were bodged in.. bit of a mess..

Just needed new headlights. Ive had it on ramps and inspected..

Alls good

kristian..

Some of you will see at the next meet..

Im fitting exhaust, ICE, tinted windows and some other bits and pieces this weekend and will post sum pics...

thanx for comments..

kristian