My new Micra 1.0 Ltd. Edition Twister :)

Hey guys, new to the forum.

I'm not into huge mods but I do have some LED license plate and interior lights on the way that I'm looking forward to installing. :D

I spent 6 months driving my mums Micra and finally decided to get one of my own, so here she is..

167946_1741389422151_1461162004_1885670_6305100_n.jpg

167238_1741387302098_1461162004_1885664_4365158_n.jpg

166410_1741391462202_1461162004_1885676_2682846_n.jpg

166300_1741416462827_1461162004_1885721_7389988_n.jpg

I was wondering whether any of you guys have a Micra k11 colour chart and could tell me what colour it actually is? The pictures were taken during sunset so not exactly the best time of day but if any of you guys could tell the colour that would be great.

If you open the bonnet and look at the VIN plate on the firewall. It will tell you the exact colour code.

Looks like a nice clean example though. Love the colour. Although not a fan of the seat covers and seatbelt pads :p

I have same model but an r reg. Think colour code is BS9. it sucks as you can't get it in halfords or any of the other shops unless you pay for it to be mixed.

I have same model but an r reg. Think colour code is BS9. it sucks as you can't get it in halfords or any of the other shops unless you pay for it to be mixed.

Yeah, I need to get a stone chip repair kit and I looked in halfords the other day and nothing!

Here are some new pictures I took yesterday in the daylight, maybe someone with this colour could tell me the code?

167659_1747967466598_1461162004_1898238_8277064_n.jpg

167332_1747968586626_1461162004_1898241_364931_n.jpg

164517_1747978386871_1461162004_1898261_6126621_n.jpg

(Sorry, I got carried away:wasntme:)

I was also wondering as this is a limited edition, how many of these were actually made throughout the world? Or the uk if you're really clever :D

yeh most these colors have pearlecents in them
go paint shop,grab the guy(paint matcher)in the shop when he is not busy and he'll bring the paint match chips out to narrow down the shade of that color you have
nice k11!!

If you do get paint mixed. I wouldn't advise using halfords. Its expensive for barely any paint and normally not a good match.

Karj said:
hmmm could do with being a tad lower

Or it could be just left as it is!

Welcome to the site Skylar. You sound a bit like me in not being hugely into mods. I've an S-reg Micra Ally in Intense Blue just like yours. The only things I've added were a Sony Xplod stereo, Nissan Micra fitted carpet floor mats and a replacement parcel shelf complete with OEM Nissan rear speakers as found on higher Micra models.

I'd like to continue adding OEM upgrades but as Mutha_Sterling has the car now and me needing to devote attention/money on getting one of my Rover Sterlings on the road, it'll be a while before it sees anymore upgrades.

I dont know about the 'Twister' being a "limited edition" to be honest I've seen more than a fair few around and about still. The differences between the facelift model derivatives like 'Ally' 'Twister' 'Inspiration' etc.... are very little, if anything at all seomtimes. I've seen 'Ally' models with PAS, Electric windows, and others without anything at all.

I think in the case of these lower models Nissan would nail them together, bash on a random badge and sell as is, you could specify electric windows/PAS/central-locking if you wanted, but other generic ones being sold in non-franchise dealerships would come pretty much bare.

Keep us posted about your Micra.

Or it could be just left as it is!

Welcome to the site Skylar. You sound a bit like me in not being hugely into mods. I've an S-reg Micra Ally in Intense Blue just like yours. The only things I've added were a Sony Xplod stereo, Nissan Micra fitted carpet floor mats and a replacement parcel shelf complete with OEM Nissan rear speakers as found on higher Micra models.

I'd like to continue adding OEM upgrades but as Mutha_Sterling has the car now and me needing to devote attention/money on getting one of my Rover Sterlings on the road, it'll be a while before it sees anymore upgrades.

I dont know about the 'Twister' being a "limited edition" to be honest I've seen more than a fair few around and about still. The differences between the facelift model derivatives like 'Ally' 'Twister' 'Inspiration' etc.... are very little, if anything at all seomtimes. I've seen 'Ally' models with PAS, Electric windows, and others without anything at all.

I think in the case of these lower models Nissan would nail them together, bash on a random badge and sell as is, you could specify electric windows/PAS/central-locking if you wanted, but other generic ones being sold in non-franchise dealerships would come pretty much bare.

Keep us posted about your Micra.

I'm glad you aren't a massive fanatic on extravagant mods like myself. :)

Sorry if I was unclear about what I meant by limited edition.. I actually meant the colour is supposedly a limited edition colour on the k11 twisters. However I have seen plenty of the older version k11's the same colour as mine perhaps minus the metalic looking shine mine has.

karlj said:
if youre going oem modding have you thought about oem alloys, internal release fuel cap (to remove the external lock) and black grill (crome doesn't look right with the black on the car)

Alloys? Definiately not, I really like the plastic wheels trims that it came with. In fact, I went to much trouble to retrieve some matching ones when one of them made a bid for freedom and the other decided to crack up. Alloys have caused me pain and they are a pain to keep in good condition, I own 3 Rover 800 Sterlings all with alloys.

Internal release fuel cap is definiately something on my list, in fact, I wish I'd gone to trouble of retrieving the ones I found in scrap Micras at a scrappy I often used. I could also try and link it up for a boot release as sometimes the locks will seize up, thankfully mine havent though as I keep them WD40'd though there was a time when it was thinking of seizing up.

Not sure about the grille, I quite like its current grille and car seems happy with it, I might try a later grille though where the middle grille tooth looks suspended on its own.

Later lights is something I may try, though again, I'm happy with whats on there. All in all, I'd like to keep the car in near-enough original condition and of its era with most of the bits its particular model would have come with, though a few upgrades are nice and its interesting to see what Nissan have deleted/taken away from the facelift models.

Regarding the colour, there are a few different shades of Blue going around, I've seen a few Celebrations and Tempest facelifts with differing shades of Blue. Mine is indeed Intense Blue.

Anyway, here is a link to my car - Micra Ally

wow sterling your a hard man to please lol

i can say i'm a massive fan of wheel trims got stock steels on mine they just need cleaning up a bit due to rust and dirt... won't be painting them though

Back