• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My new K11!

OP
OP
IrishK11
So painted my headlight inserts yesterday and gotta admit they make a mahoosive difference to the front end look!
u6u7any6.jpg
8e4u6edy.jpg
y9epasav.jpg
u6asymuq.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Very cool micra you have man liking the mods plus what a bargain you got for 02 model also nice to see nother irish member im a co.Meath man myself

OP
OP
IrishK11
Very cool micra you have man liking the mods plus what a bargain you got for 02 model also nice to see nother irish member im a co.Meath man myself
Ah good to hear from another Irishman ;) I'm not very connected within the Irish car scene but would be up for a meet if u hear of any let me know?

Yea will let you know when they're is decent ones coming although there is one on the 30th of this month ment to be big enough in dundalk would be cool to see some more k11 around.

OP
OP
IrishK11
removed the Micra badge from the rear, took off the faded old dealer stickers and AA sticker from the rear window and removed the dealers number plate holders, no more advertising for them! haha. Tidies up the rear end a little. My granny parked up in front of mine yesterday and gave a good perspective of the ride height differences, had to take a sneaky pic :p

221RljQ.jpg

EQZktmC.jpg

Car looks mean even with those wheel trims! The painted headlights really suit the body colour, not sure they'd look good against the red of my car though.

Was thinking of going -40mm myself, but I'm not sure if I have 13 or 14 inch wheels (first facelift). If they're 14 then I know it'll look OK. Do you get many problems with scraping?

OP
OP
IrishK11
Was thinking of going -40mm myself, but I'm not sure if I have 13 or 14 inch wheels (first facelift). If they're 14 then I know it'll look OK. Do you get many problems with scraping?
You should have 14s. Yea the splitter scapes quite a bit over ramps at speed but if u don't have a splitter you'll be grand

OP
OP
IrishK11
So got myself some wheels today, not mint but haven't been badly curbed. Just a bit of paint flaking. Nothing that can't be sorted ;)

jy3ege4e.jpg

mahupe3y.jpg

e2uvuje6.jpg

Waiting on proper wheel nuts to fit them properly along with some centre cap decals. Shall have them professionally refurbed in the long run too

looks very man was looking at these last night text the owner whats the best price but said ill leave them in the up they look really nice i must say

OP
OP
IrishK11
Thanks yea they were pretty close to what I was looking for. Grand tyres just the paint is a bit flakey

OP
OP
IrishK11
Spent the day at a mates cleaning and polishing our cars, then took her up the mountains for a bit of a thrash ;)

Oh and took his Morris Oxford for a drive after! Was such good craic
NgxB82s.jpg

oTT4JlR.jpg

7UDfu3z.jpg

OP
OP
IrishK11
For the meantime. Be a while before I can afford a refurb and don't trust myself to do a good enough spray job. Too many nooks and crannys to sand properly...

Car looks epic with wheels on it really suit it i would go silver with polished lip but up to you will look epic either way.

OP
OP
IrishK11
Yea the silver looks well I reckon. Gonna be a long while tho before they get done just booked my holiday so flat broke now!

OP
OP
IrishK11
More goodies in the post today! My CG13 camshafts :D
a5ydazu8.jpg
9uqahejy.jpg

Should be fun trying to fit these haha

OP
OP
IrishK11
Bled my brakes today. Some difference its made!
uhe6u9yq.jpg

Also, non Micra related, helped a mate upgrade his front brakes on his vectra...
ytudynyt.jpg