My New Car!

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
486902_53_full.jpg

486902_52_full.jpg

486902_54_full.jpg

486902_51_full.jpg

i see them :p

looks well cool Jay, nice tidy motor and seems to be in top condition. id get that number plate sorted out tho befor eht eorzzers tell you off about the 11 being too close. just a thought.

and is that the grill from your old car + sprayed, or was it like that when you got it.

v nice car there mate

Dave

I can see them now too lol. Looks smart mate. Looks like theres a lil dent in the boot and you can see where the grille has been cut but it looks pretty smart. What plans you got?? :)

RE: RE: My New Car!

micra man said:
I can see them now too lol. Looks smart mate. Looks like theres a lil dent in the boot and you can see where the grille has been cut but it looks pretty smart. What plans you got?? :)

Yeah there is a little dent where the micra badge used to be, and yes i still need to properly smooth the grill. First thing will be lowering it then brakes, tints, not alot really for the mo till i get another job, (actually il need another job to do the things i just said!). Just happy to have another SR really :love:

Looks very nice mate! can i just ask if you're based in epsom? just could swear i saw that car in epsom recently.
ps if nothing else lower it a bit

no i dont but my mum does and i'm always lingering in the area like a bad smell. must have seen me flying about! how far is ewell from epsom then?

wot colour your car? any mods? ewell is about a mile from epsom. Look out for my mate aswell with a red one

my car is a maroon 5 door with 14" alloys, lowered, and a lovely bright red wing to clash horribly with the rest of the car!
i'll flash if i see ya about
:D

Only so i could laugh at your wing

but then you would just laugh and my left side of my micra lol

Jay,

Very nice micra. I really like it in black, u done anything with the inside yet?

lindy: just cd player, speakers, centre console from me old car (which is carbon fibre)

tom: i went to leicester!

thought mite of been a bit of a mission, as have been looking and their all miles away :( looks v. gd by the way :)

Back