My new car

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
How much do you want for the almera Neil?

details, details lol!

Kev

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Nice Car Mate. Loving the Decals, My friend had a red one with the gold rally decals. looks alright too.

Get its more fun then the Almera, not that it was still fun, lol.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Tell you what Kev, an almera is a great car. I've done alot of work on a RNN14 SR20DET powered one, its probably one of my favourite cars. Much more modern than a pulsar, and something I could really see myself in lol.

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Allo bud long time no see/hear, lol, hows the car??

and who's ur brother?

yeah ive been in hiding for awhile, lol cars not to bad...best check the k11 blog section, im updating as and when i can be bothered lol...as for my bro not sure if you saw/spoke to him...he was round about your car for a bit...he was wearing shorts (if that helps lol), he was with martin...if you know him ? :)

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Yeah I know martin, didnt speak to ur bro tho.

Nismo - what were you doin up there? i only work along the road at wideopen near the racecourse.

Ok spec

MODEL

: Subaru Impreza WRX STI

ELECTRICS

Electric windows, electric mirrors, electric folding mirrors, air con/climate control

ENGINE:

The BOXER-MASTER4 FJ20 PUKKA RED TOP!!!!

Impreza WRX STI Version 2 Type-D. The engine uses molybdenum coated low-friction pistons, multi-point injection system, IHI RHF5HB turbine and a large size intercooler. STI Intercooler Water Spray, Sard exhaust with Full magnex decat s/s downpipe , HKS Induction Kit, Forge Motorsport Coolant alloy tank and Apexi Cap. HKS Full earthing Kit. Forge GrpN Motorsport Dump Valve, APEXI Boost Gauge ( 7 colour one). STI Alloy Oil Cap. Autometer Clock and Water Gauge. Upgraded ECU, Fully Remapped by Scooby Clinic ( Pat Herborn from Subaru WRC) runs on V-Power. STI Quick shift, with STI WRC Close ration Gearbox. Silkolene Oil and NGK Plugs.

WHEELS & TYRES

17" Multispoke in Rally Slag White

SUSPENSION

STI Suspention, STI Alloy / Carbon strut brace

BRAKES

Upgraded STI 16 inch, 4-pot callipers at the front and 15 inch, 2-pot callipers at the rear

Castrol Racing Dot 4.1 Brake Fluid

EXTERIOR

STI Front spot lamp covers, STI Blue Rally mud flaps, STI Side Skirts and rear spats. Jun Front Splitter, Clear Side repeaters and clear front bumper indicators. Blue Alloy Dust caps, STI Ver 3 rear lights, STI Ver 6 Rear spoiler, Full Colour Coded, Face lift grill, 22b Bonnet vents, Japautostyling Version 3 Bumper Meshed With very rare STI Grill Badge. Back three windows Tinted. 180MPH White dials.

INTERIOR:

STI Bucket seats, Subaru racing pedals. Nardi steering wheel and Gear Knob. Very Very rare STI Gear gaitor.

ICE

Sony CD Player

SECURITY

Clifford G4 with built in anti Jack, Turbo Timer and Anti Hi-Jack. Also comes with port for laptop connection and tracker

PERFORMANCE

320 BHP

0-60 is believed to be at just under 4.5 seconds

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
top place, that scooby clinic, it's only 5 mins up the road from me, been there loads when my mate had his imprezza.