My New Car! - D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Well here she is... my baby... and boy am I happy :D

I first saw the car driving on the way to my Uni, whilest taking a de-tour, the instant i saw it it shood out. I've never had a thing for Punto's but this one is just different, obviusly being Bright Yellow and also Abarth Modified. The car has EVERYTHING and more I was looking for, its sporty, it has the electric windows and mirrors, air con, TCS and ABS, Power steering of course and its a 1.8 petrol.

Im the happiest guy in the world right now!

Full details and Pictures Below:

- Make : Fiat
- Model : HGT Abarth
- Engine size : 1.8 16v
- Year : 2000
- Colour : Bloom Yellow

Comes with ABS, TCS, Electric Windows and Mirrors, Air Con, Power Steering, Central Locking, and more along with The sports seats and remastered interior.

Overall I coulnt ask for any more :)
Shoud have the car by Thursday 1st Feb.

Thanks for looking, and comments welcome.
Darren.

Attachments

• DSC00227.JPG
    DSC00227.JPG
    356 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC00228.JPG
    DSC00228.JPG
    353.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 270

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Finally he gets a new car. And not even one of his list, haha.

Looks no bad, still a Fiat though, hope you got a garage in tow :p

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
Glad you got yourself a new car... no more threads lol :p

hope it serves you well, i know i wouldn't touch a fiat but then again before i had a micra i said the same about them...

let us know what happens to ya micra...

Ems

Ex. Club Member
No, Darren loves us too much to leave :p

And it looks ok, never been a fan but it is yellow :)

Quick u can nick it, they've left the key's in the door :D

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
I belive that ones tuned to over 140bhp and its a 1.8...

AND NO! I WONT be leaving the forums... Fiat or not, you think its any worse the micra...lol

The Micra is mine till Wednesday, then Its the dealers for just under £1400

Fair Deal :)

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Quick u can nick it, they've left the key's in the door :D

Dont think the owner of the Golf R32 would have been happy...lol
They let me Test drive it on my own mind you :D... great way to know if its what you want...

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member

Donno what you mean, most of them on Auto trader are alot, yet the dealer one on the second link is cheapish...

But this has faily low miles and in mint condistion :D with 3 months warrenty, new cam belt, Full MOT, 6 months Tax, and the same person i bought the Micra from, must be good :p...lol

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
personally would have gone for a p11gt (150bhp) or n15 gti (141 bhp) with v low mileage for less money. but thats my opinion

If im right the second one is an Almera? I did look at one, but I dident like them, not my sort of car...

Nice motor mate. Don't listen to those who say "but it's a Fiat" etc. Any plans to 'tweak' it? Or is it staying standard? Let us know how you get on with her. JA

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Nice motor mate. Don't listen to those who say "but it's a Fiat" etc. Any plans to 'tweak' it? Or is it staying standard? Let us know how you get on with her. JA

I'll probaly leave it mainly standard, but I said that about the Micra.

Only things I think of atm are, Geting the handles etc colour coded, possibly put on some black wheels, and a flip up TV, like in the picture attached.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 207

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
nice car, few years ago when that came out i was about to get a black one abarth kitted and stuff for about 6.5k, used one with 6700 mileage. i let my mate get one first within the first month he needed a new exhaust system, fiat paid for it though.

watch oo=ut for exaust

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
nice car, few years ago when that came out i was about to get a black one abarth kitted and stuff for about 6.5k, used one with 6700 mileage. i let my mate get one first within the first month he needed a new exhaust system, fiat paid for it though.

watch oo=ut for exaust

If the exhaust goes, i'll stick a JanSpeed on it...lol

T

The Mad Hatter

It's Broom Yellow by the way...lol.

They're not bad cars those Punto's, even the 1.2 16v jobbie I had a ride in went OK. Sounded good too-every Italian car is built to be driven by a Michael Schumacher wannabe.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Nice, i was looking at getting one a year or so back, or the 1.4 Turbo but decided to keep the k10 for a bit longer

Enjoy it mate! It wont be as reliable as the micra i reckon so be nice to it! :p

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Nice, i was looking at getting one a year or so back, or the 1.4 Turbo but decided to keep the k10 for a bit longer

Enjoy it mate! It wont be as reliable as the micra i reckon so be nice to it! :p

I wont be driving it crazy, with a 1.8 I wont need to rag it to keep up with your avarage car tbh.

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
nice motor fella is this what u was talking about on msn?

bet the beast goes some!

I amagine so...lol

And yes, VERY quick. Nice to have the power there for overtaking without a calculator (Lorrys Tractors etc)...lol Although im no Skyline...lol ITs a great car for College though.

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
not a totally bad car, my mate had one, but you know what "they" say!
Fix
It
Again
Tomorrow

hahaha. lmao, lol.

Robert

Ex. Club Member
if you haven't found it already, join up to the fiat forum, www.fiatforum.com

I used to use it when i had a cinquecento, and will probably be going back when i sell the micra to buy another cinq!

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Yeah man, alreaddy a member, TBH though I dont really have plans for it, only that I in the future want Black wheels and a TV...lol

No doubt i'll end up with suiside doors and a veilside bodykit...JOKE!

Why do u have to wait over a week to get it?

Because Mine is getting alot done, the Exhaust system, Sound System etc is being removed this weekend. And the Punto is getting a new Cam belt, MoT, Full service etc, but the main reason is that if I wait till the 1st of Feb, i'll get a months extra Tax. worth it for 6 days...lol

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
I am gonna be swaping my micra for a punto soon, you will have to let me know how you get on with it, although i dont want to get rid of my micra though!!

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
I am gonna be swaping my micra for a punto soon, you will have to let me know how you get on with it, although i dont want to get rid of my micra though!!

Best Car I've Driven, Over the Micra's, Almera, Colt and 106... ITs so fun, and the ride is just fantastic!

Just introduced and found out I've got the best Mk2 you can buy :) Sorted :D