micra2.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 772
  • micra3.jpg
    micra3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 536

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
This car is fantasic and an absolute bargain!! One of the best condition Micras i've seen, especially being 8 years old. We'l get some better pictures when im using my other camera, not my dodgey mobile.

Ems is dying to get behind the wheel and its sitting outside my house 90 miles away from her!! haha :p

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Awww what a beauty :D:D:D lovin the yellow behind the grills that looks cool :D

it requres clear rear lights and clear indicators then it is perfect :p

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ems keeps saying she wants clear lights and indicators! Have you been brainwashing her? lol.

With clear lights though, dont you need a red reflector on the cluter?

NeX

Club Member
Ems keeps saying she wants clear lights and indicators! Have you been brainwashing her? lol.

With clear lights though, dont you need a red reflector on the cluter?

shhhh, keep quiet about the brainwashing ;)

yep you need a red reflector... damn you MOT!!! making modded cars look stupid! i mean, a yellow car with red on it... what where they thinking! surly yellow cars should be excempt from reflectors...

NeX

Club Member
they will look great :D the car needs yellow and white. or silver.

that will suit it best, so its already almost completly yellow, it has silver alloys and silver grills, so it needs more white bits to balance it out like clear rear clusters, clear side repeaters, silver tints, white wall tyres, white flames down the side, white racing stripes, and then its sorted :D :p

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
Lol!! Get em if you like Ems but they wont suit your car imo
red reflectors come with the clear raer lights if you buy them from new! you will need them but they do look silly just do what iv'e done, not put anyone until i get pulled by the police (put them on till i get home and take them off)or mot time (take them off after mot). the car looks really nice i wanted a yellow one! just wants lowering ;)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
just wants lowering ;)

Thats one thing i have suggested!!!

I'l leave it down to her to think about removing the reflector part. As far as im aware, they have to be on the light clusters but i may be wrong. Could always ask the MOT tester before he does the test, to see if that would fail or not. Reflectors in the windows would probably look a bit silly aswell!

NeX

Club Member
Glad you are happy with your banana car. :D

i've already told her more than once that its a banana :D

i sugested suicide doors and a white bonnet so it will look more like a banana from above ;)

a yellow k11 with suicide doors and a white front end (photo taken from above)
Single_Banana.gif

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Nex your pushing it :p

U can do my leccy windows for free now :p

And no i passed on the Golf coz i like yellow better, but the yellow Golf looks sick lol. Always liked the yellow k11 :)

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
looks well good ems, gotta admit i do prefer a colour that stands out from teh crowd and you certainly got a car that does that

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Thats what i like about it!!! Always did like the bolder colours!!!

Cheers for the comments people, will get some more piccy's soon :)

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
I dub theee "Custard Tart"........not that I'm calling you a tart mind.....the car......

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
My mum saw my car for the first time today. She put her sunglasses on b4 she came out the house :(

I love it tho so nerrrr :p

sparkie

aka WELLY
ems niece colour. just to wind you up i'm working in horsham so i'm closer to your car than you.
well if your after lecky windows i'll be stripping my micra soon. so door gaurds motor and swtiches and bits. if you want and it'll look better.
also know a good place for window tinting.

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
I left Horsham at 5.30 this morning, it's now in my drive in Oxford so i think i'm closer!! :p

May b interested in the leccy windows and cards tho! U got any piccys?

sparkie

aka WELLY
nope try and get some over the week end. part time not working today.lol still think you should get the windows tinted tho

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Welly mate where in Horsham you working?

You got any lowering springs for grabs! Would suit Ems's K11 i think :p

NeX

Club Member
<thead hijack> welly are you stripping your white supers beast!?!? i may be up for some of your engine bits cos your car kaned mine :D </thead hijack>

Ems get ALL the electric windows stuff ;) of you can get the loom and the switches that will make it a hell of alot easier... oh and of course i'll do them for free duh! ;)

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
LOL, and the machine guns remember!!!

Oh, and technicaly (sp!) speaking, i am single coz i'm not married. So free it is :p :D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
nice car! wheels look great just needs lowering! whats the interior like?

It was nicer when the bloke left the leather seat covers on but he took them out! Usual k11 interiors, weird colours n stuff but Ems has some seat covers to cover them up :)

Apart from colours, its in excellention condition. Really clean, no marks, scratches on the inside!

NeX

Club Member
LOL, and the machine guns remember!!!

Oh, and technicaly (sp!) speaking, i am single coz i'm not married. So free it is :p :D

lol it will be the first James bond micra :D

i saw a car with lasers on it :D well it was a lorry, i think it was mesuring the road condition...

anything for a lady in distress ;)