• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think so can't remember postcode right now cause i've got to go to work in 2 mins. If your free tomorrow middayish then I may inlist your help to have a look at it with me as i don't have a lot of experience checking out cars.

520803491a7933063231l.jpg

How she stands now :(

Scrapped once I get everything off her. Too many things wrong with her to consider rectifying (Steering rack, suspension, rust, paint job etc)

520803491a7936948447l.jpg

Aerodynamic bag modification!

moddedmicra, do you still have the clear indicators off your k10 as i need a pair for my pre facelift micra. let me know on [email protected] if you are willing to sell and i will arrange it with you. thanks adam

£20? £25? Not sure how to value it really. That's why I wanted a price from you. ;)

Oooh. Also. If you're going to scrap it, can I have the rear link arms and that roll bar? :D

Shame about the car :(

Do you still have the Red mirrors and are they for sale?

I'm also umming and arring over that Rear brace too :doh:

1 of the mirrors has a piece missing out of it, has done since i bought the car so just shoved a bit of body filler in it! Its not a nissan colour code anyway.

Located in Gloucestershire (Forest of Dean) which is about 60 miles from Wiltshire. How much does it weigh?

not sure its in the boot at the moment. If you bought the ARB then you wouldn't need postage ;)

You tempt me so! I'll have to assess my finances today and see if a drive to Wiltshire plus cost of the items is possible. ;)

I know i do but i have no space or money for now. maybe in the future i may start a project ;)

Wow we can lock our own threads now by the looks of things!
Anyway I will close this now as she is well an truely gone :sleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back