• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

My Modded Micra S Blog! - Help Needed

will_halligan

Buy & Sell Member
whalligan;412147 said:
Hi,

I bought this K11 Micra S in a Maroon sort of colour and hated it. Not the car, the paint job. I originally planned to paint it myself, got about half way and realised it was going to be a complete fail and so stopped. I am slowly but surely modifying my Micra S, mainly just the exterior. I bought a body kit, which I haven't received yet but it will look like the picture below soon. I need help because I want advice on what do and what I should put on it. I really want a spoiler, and I have asked 'AMY' and 'Solarice' if they can import me one from Japan. I help on what to do, comment, opinions and anything else that you would like to say about the project.

Oh, and one last thing, at the end of doing this, my Micra is going in for a full respray, quite a cheap one hopefully. So don't write comments about the painted work looks sh*t at the moment, because I know it does. I also want help about what colour I am going to get it painted at the very end.

Hope all of you can help with some sort of input. Thanks, Will Halligan.

Back