My Micra!

Hey guys, don't really do much on the forums but I've just got my 1.2l E 'done up' as it were. I took inspiration from Jordans micra (sadly not as low) but think its come out pretty good! Nothing too extravagant but started with the Calibre Vintage 16" wheels, with some 195/45/16 tyres and then lowered 40mm with some PI sports lowering springs, rather sad coilovers are so much for the K12 otherwise I'd have gone lower!

This is the main work done on the car as I'm only 17 and been passed around 9 months or so, might do more in the future but who knows! Insurance only went up £40 as well so I cant complain either, rather thankful of the insurance company for once!

18a721e168.jpg

2a72e06ca7.jpg

Sorry for the little bit of photoshop by the way, back tyre seems rather unclear but let me know what you think :)

Attachments

• PLSPLLSPLSSSS.jpg
    PLSPLLSPLSSSS.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Looks nice, perhaps get body colour door handles and mirror covers
(or paint them)
Later mk2, 2001 -2005, Clios have the same wing/door mirrors ;)
(the mounting plate is different)

Looks nice, perhaps get body colour door handles and mirror covers
(or paint them)
Later mk2, 2001 -2005, Clios have the same wing/door mirrors ;)
(the mounting plate is different)

Thanks for the reply Jen :) I was considering painting them but I actually don't mind them black, just personal choice really. You don't happen to know anywhere that does replacement k12 headlights for a reasonable price? Mine have gone a bit crazed/yellow on the top and wont seem to buff out. Scrappie wanted £100 for a pair which seems a little extreme..

Mine have gone a bit crazed/yellow on the top and wont seem to buff out. Scrappie wanted £100 for a pair which seems a little extreme..

They will buff out with some stronger stuff ;)
My mum's did the same, got some metal polish (reduced to 40p at asda) and they came up beautifully.
If they are really bad get a very fine wet and dry on it (eg: 2500)
Then buff 'em
Far cheaper than getting new ones, or second hand ones that may well be the same ^_^

Looking good that love the wheels! Maybe some wind deflectors? Tailored sun blinds? (Only ten pound each on ebay! Bargain) oh and roof bars would really set this off!

They will buff out with some stronger stuff ;)
My mum's did the same, got some metal polish (reduced to 40p at asda) and they came up beautifully.
If they are really bad get a very fine wet and dry on it (eg: 2500)
Then buff 'em
Far cheaper than getting new ones, or second hand ones that may well be the same ^_^

I was beginning to think that they were practically incurable and it was really getting to me! Think I may have a run down to asda later on then, thanks jen!

Looking good that love the wheels! Maybe some wind deflectors? Tailored sun blinds? (Only ten pound each on ebay! Bargain) oh and roof bars would really set this off!

Really like the wind deflector look so will get some ordered soon and the sun blinds would be nice aswell! Some chrome/silver roof bars would be look rather cool..:cool: Just going to get a little exhaust tip and chop a bit of the old one off as it points down, just a little chrome one, some spot lights in the front grill aswell :)

I was beginning to think that they were practically incurable and it was really getting to me! Think I may have a run down to asda later on then, thanks jen!

Not gonna lie, the metal polish was in the bargain bin and that was a few months ago ^_^
Silvo works too but not as well. You want something that has the consistency of toothpaste :p

Back