• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

my micra, the purple hobbit

agilecanon;445430 said:
hi all, been on here a short while now and much help has come my way, so cheers to all, thought i'd start a little journal abot my k11 1.3 gx 98 reg,
i got it about 3 months ago with 56k on the clock,tax and test, never had one before but got used to it quickly,few things whent wrong with it but nothing major,still got a leak somewhere in the back,and the severe weather we had a couple of months back knackerd my drivers window mechanism but fixed that thanks to the local nissan scrappy,just a few tinkering things to get done now untill i'll be satisfied......i nearly forgot....it's purple... not cool lol, but found this site and have now got a few ideas, the 1st thing was lowering if you remember my post somewhere about it? initially thought this was going to be a long and expensive process, but then came along "Frank",and for alot less money i now have a car that's lower and handles nicely(slightly bringing out the loon in me) cheers again dude, any way some pics....
Image0231.jpg

Image0236.jpg

and then frank got hold of it.....
Image0243.jpg

Image0237.jpg

Image0244.jpg

Image0246.jpg

Image0245.jpg

guess which end got lowered first,
Image0241.jpg

i'll get a pic of the car lowered all round on here soon, thought about some wheels, the only ones i can afford or like are allways to far, so thought i'd use what i got for now.....stealies! so whent to town on the spare wheel and got this...
Image0250.jpg

i think it's an improvement on the original,but the other wheels are rusty so will take a while to do,just gotta look odd for a while with 1 white wheel lol, hopeing it will look good once they're all done and on, what do you reckon guys? not sure what's next to do, been reckomended an almera air box,so will keep me eyes open, also going to take the door strips off, and give the car another t-cutting(yes it's had 1 already,not that you can tell :blush: ) also front and middle exhaust pipes, apparently combined with the almera box should feel better, but that sounds a little expensive for now, thinking of painting the center console and prob a few other things inside the car, any other recomendations???? will post other pics when i eventually get round to doing it all, thanks for looking, sorry if it's boring and all comments welcome.....