• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

my micra, the phoenix

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Yeah, I hope you're not getting rid either - your K12 is too nice :grinning:. I hope it's going to be you saying "I plan on fitting a turbo" :wasntme:

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
Not quite dan although i do have another inlet to go on there will be an update ..........but not till after jae everything is gonna be kept under wraps till then so you'll have to wait till then !!!!!!!!

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Nearly 3 weeks?? Ahhhh man, too long to wait :wasntme:. Sounds like it's going to be something totally awesome, can't wait to see what it is :grinning:

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Shotgun? I think I have an idea of what it could be (well, 2 ideas :p), but I won't say it :laugh:. Either way I know it will be awesome, like everything else you've done to her :grinning:

Daniel

I WILL be back...
I reckon it's either a shotgun style exhaust system from someone other than Japspeed (they say if you have money, you can buy anything), or a set of bucket seats. Either would be cool (Y)

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
right well jae has bin and gone so i suppose i owe all of you an update :)
unfortunately without pics as my camera ain`t working properly
but the car is currently on stock bodywork
lowered on fk coilovers to just above the tyres
rear hidden shotgun exhaust system custom made by me and my brother
rear trs tow strap
front arches rolled by accident on the bumpy fields at jae
rears still to do

will get pics as soon as i can but all i can say is handels like it`s on rails

right well jae has bin and gone so i suppose i owe all of you an update :)
unfortunately without pics as my camera ain`t working properly
but the car is currently on stock bodywork
lowered on fk coilovers to just above the tyres
rear hidden shotgun exhaust system custom made by me and my brother
rear trs tow strap
front arches rolled by accident on the bumpy fields at jae
rears still to do

will get pics as soon as i can but all i can say is handels like it`s on rails

OMG, i Was expecting pictures lol. Are you going to have it lower then mine :O

This is mine with it max low from the back and on the front it is on the same setting as what you should have got.

22874116576182804261236.jpg

I bet your cheeks feel like they are going to come off when going round corners lol!

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
the backs set as low as it can go the front had to be raised slightly from where you had it as it was near enough on the tyres when we dropped it off the axle stands it`s now set about an inch off the tyres all round the front arches rolled themselves when going over a bumpy field at jae which was handy and the rears scrape slightly on the biggest of bumps so will be needing to roll them slightly when i get chance there are a few pics in the jae thread but i will take some more when it`s light tomorrow and post them up when i get back from work tomorrow night of how it`s sitting at the moment i may raise the back slighty so i can take people in the back until i get another car as a daily and i will prob raise it for the winter if the bad weather comes again might have to slam it on the standard alloys for a pic when i stick em on tho :)

how come yours so low on fk coilovers? mine r on fk also n not as low :(
you running biger wheels there?

OMG, i Was expecting pictures lol. Are you going to have it lower then mine :O

This is mine with it max low from the back and on the front it is on the same setting as what you should have got.

22874116576182804261236.jpg

I bet your cheeks feel like they are going to come off when going round corners lol!

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
Cheers matey the black an chrome wheels are 17x7.5 and are currently off the car for a winter refurb once there back on i will mesure what size spacers i need and get them i think 10mm should do the trick it's currently sitting on the standard alloys which are 16 x 6.5 i think not sure on ofsets

the wind deflectors were from ebay a couple of years ago took an age to get here but worth it in the end

as for the coilovers not sure why mine would be lower the fronts ain't even dropped right down would be good to get mine yours and guy's 160 together one day for a photoshoot and too compare mods and ideas !

what size tyres you running on the 17s and 16s?

yeah wind deflectors are in japan as most march are 5dr.

i think im going to cool down modding the k12 for a bit.. just upgrade the speakers, exhaust and then oem side skirts if i can find. all cheap-ish mods.
maybe can get pic at castle combe japfest? i'd like to see more k12 to get more ideas tho kinda happy with my result for now.

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
The 17's were 205/40 an the 16's are standard 185/50 the wind deflectors were from poland or somewhere like that team heko 3dr ones
it would be good to all meet up at japfest i'm planning on attending subject to time off work
an yours looks good as it is an i'm sure turns heads so i'd leave it as is for now mine will have been six years work this june so is a little more extreme

Dragonmaster_uk said:
The 17's were 205/40 an the 16's are standard 185/50 the wind deflectors were from poland or somewhere like that team heko 3dr ones
it would be good to all meet up at japfest i'm planning on attending subject to time off work
an yours looks good as it is an i'm sure turns heads so i'd leave it as is for now mine will have been six years work this june so is a little more extreme

Get your name down to be on the stand, pm me for details :p

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
Well my birthday tomorrow so while i was arriving at the suprise party my gf had arranged for me my mates decided it would be appropriate to nip round to where my car was parked and do this to it !

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
419836_386057281405516_100000037427079_1578258_891605597_n.jpeg

heres the pic from previous post of what my mates decided to do i found it quite funny

back onto the blog me an my mate rebuilt the front coilovers on monday to eliminate the knocking sound i have been getting an replaced the antirollbar links and got some negative camber at the same time then whilst i was packing away the tools he fitted my rear wheel spacers for kicks

pics to come soon but i wanna take it on a track soon the handling is that awesome

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
Theres 3 flat clips with a tab in the middle you need to lift up once you start it pretty much shows you what needs to be done easy once you get the hand of it but a bit tricky the first time good luck with it

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
all the bits purple matte or satin black and do the wheels aswell would look loads better :) i liked the twin exhaust aswell strangley lol

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
hi mate i will get one on monday when i`m next down at the car to show you if your still interested if not then no worries just let me know either way

i`m just in the middle of doing a few tidying up jobs to the k12 then it`s time for it to move onto a new owner who can put the time an effort into it that it deserves final pics an write up etc to come at some point next week :)

not going to be my last k12 though the phoenix will rise again ;) bigger an better than ever

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
i`m hoping it will stay in the club but i`ve got to get rid really it`s sat in my dads back garden since september an with getting married next year the money will definately come in handy from the sale

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
Quick Update

managed to get her started yesterday an she started straight up first time since before xmas :)
got the original stereo back in an that works perfect too :)