• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My Micra K11 1.0

Got a new air filter in from Simota :D and cleaned the engine bay a little bit.

v4qm4o.jpg

ml5xz5.jpg

manny, now you can ;)

The manifold is only 6 months old.
We get some pictures tomorrow. We post them over here and want you guys opinion.

253 pounds is excl. VAT it wil be 296 pounds incl. VAT.

The manifold is this way 100 pounds cheaper as new.

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
That's without postage to the netherlands ;) with this deal i dont have postagecosts.

I also forgot to say that the manifold is about 6 months old.

hmmm but im thinking how much could you get one for if you hold out... but hey if your happy with spending that much for it. it's upto you, your car (Y) which looks good btw!

We have contact with rich1.0 for his manifold but he's not responding or respons very slow.
So this one stand on a dutch selling market today.
We offered 200 but he won't drop so much. He asked 250 for it.

frank

Club Member
what bugs me is that ebay is full of mandrel bent stainless steel GA and SR mani,s for about £105 :suspect: ( that are,nt pi## thin and raspy, and will outlast the car, ie resaleable)

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
what bugs me is that ebay is full of mandrel bent stainless steel GA and SR mani,s for about £105 :suspect: ( that are,nt pi## thin and raspy, and will outlast the car, ie resaleable)
you confuse me with some of these words frank... :p but i know you talk sense :D i was referring to the GA + SR...

What?
Do you mean there is a another brand who delivers manifold for a micra k11?

Do you guys have a link to a example?

[EDIT]
Oke I'm out of it.
You guys mean the manifolds for a GA16 or A SR20DE.

But those don't fit on a micra right?

Looks cool, but dude.....your gonna blind everyone passing by you (you aint got lenses in your headlights) :/

Here in Slovenia it's even illegal

How do you mean?
On the wall the lights have a nice straight line on the hight were the lights are fitted. So the lights don't shine up much.
We have make a testdrive and nobody blinked with the lights.

Here in the Netherlands you may put in those light in cars before 1997. After this date you need to have som wash installation.

I have seen some people put xenon kits in their Golf MK5 for an exaple and have ordinary crystal clear plastic headlights and i go BLIND when they pass by me o_O The intensity of the kit is just crazy.

If you have a lens in your headlights like this one for an example then its OK to fit xenon kits otherwise i go crazy hehe :suspect:

projector.jpg

Oke thats clear.
But the lights it self have a cover over it. Zo the lightstream wil go up and reflect down to the road. The underside is blokked bij de lightbulb projector.
The H1/ H3 etc. type lights don't have those reflectors. It could be the difference.

Besides that the light of the newer cars haven headlights which go up further up. By the old cars the headlight stands more vertical.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Hi Rick, Top Blog what you've got here, Engine sounds sweet. Quite an informative blog as well. really like all the videos as well.

Whats the other toy you've got in Post #70? Next to the HID kit.

Hi Rick, Top Blog what you've got here, Engine sounds sweet. Quite an informative blog as well. really like all the videos as well.

Whats the other toy you've got in Post #70? Next to the HID kit.

Thanks :D that's a induction kit for a peugeot 106. My brother bought it for my sister, but it doesnt fit in the engine bay. its originally for a ''106 gti'' but my sister got a ''106 accent''. We also tried to fit it into the micra, but there's to little space in the front of the engine bay.

We are also thinking to build our own manifold since the janspeed manifold are so rare here in holland. It all depends on the costs of the needed material for it.

Yesterday we also replaced the black plastic wheel arch on the left sie of the car cause there was a hole in it. We also got the front bumper off for grinding before the paint and got some primer on the ms-design spoiler :). So we got a lot of progress yesterday on the car :).

Hi all, im gonna sell the micra, because ive just bought a black Peugeot 206 XS 1.6 16V :grinning: So thanks for all the advice on the micra (Y)