My micra as it is now

AH.K10

K10/K11
This is my little micra as it is now, all i have done it stripped rear out lowered by 30mm, new weller wheels and wind deflectors.

252756_10150191458466695_683061694_7365571_7884618_n.jpg

What do you think?

Springs are £99 from ebay. Wheels are 13s and 7 inch wide... too wide im going to either cut the arches and fit mini ones or see if i can get the arches rolled which i hope i can do!

What make? Are they any good with the stock shocks?

You've gotta make those Wellers fit. They look amazing (Y). Lovin the deflectors as well. Guessing they're an ebay job too?

If you want a simple cure to the wheels rubbing, fit an additional set of bump-stops to the rear shocks, that'll restrict their travel and stop the wheels from catching the arches. Also a good idea is to go for a lower profile tyre, i have this combo on my super s with k11 front shocks and it has no body roll at all. Bit harsh over speed bumps though.
Car's looking clean cut and smart (Y)

Springs are £99 from ebay. Wheels are 13s and 7 inch wide... too wide im going to either cut the arches and fit mini ones or see if i can get the arches rolled which i hope i can do!

Na not wide enough matey!! Check my k10 project blog for my solution lol
Think I'm going to go for 14x8 or 13x8 not sure as the 14s would fill out the arc better for mine

That looks sweet buddy, loving the white Weller wheels over the white paintwork (Y). Reckon that would look sweet with some limo tints and lowered a bit more :grinning:

This is my little micra as it is now, all i have done it stripped rear out lowered by 30mm, new weller wheels and wind deflectors. so much more is planned over the next 6 months!

252756_10150191458466695_683061694_7365571_7884618_n.jpg
I have to stay i love this look :) Of course it is sitting a little high, but guess you have sorted that now!

well i got a week off soon so plan to crack on with it and see what it turns out like. Fingers crossed will be done soon!

Looks sick mate, super turbo rear light set up would look the dog on that man, otherwise it's looking well mate. keep up the good work (Y)

Today i got my arch roller and had a play. It went well i think and I lowered it all the way on that side just to see. Needs a bit of final adjustment and repainting.

micrareararch.jpg

IMG00416-20120520-1616.jpg

IMG00569-20120623-1752.jpg

IMG00568-20120623-1752.jpg

IMG00394-20120416-1954.jpg

Need to get back on this car! work has slowed as i cant work out what to do with the engine. I have a 1.2 head with a rally spec cam and 3 angle valve seats or go for a cg13 engine transplant. Hope to work on it this weekend. So ill get some more pics then.

Good job on the arches, nice and smooth.

Cherry bomb looks sweet. Not a fan of matt black, but this adds to the rat look which is a bonus if that's what you're going for.

I am not sure what I am going for. It's just what ever I fancy lol. Just need to fill and smooth arches and repaint. It's home made 4 branch on a home made strait through exhaust and a cherry bomb. It sounds nuts. New head gasket and bits and bobs to change the head hopefully this weekend! Jap number plates are on! Ill take a vid for the exhaust note.

Thanks alot. Youe engine bay is looking pretty tidy! yeh a nice exhaust would be sweet. Ill have to remake the exhaust manifold soon.

Have you got any more pics of that any where? looks smart as hell!! you got the top and mid spoilers on the rear? Love that front lip! I am missing that nissam badge of the grill of mine which i need to find...

Hope to work on mine tomorrow after work, plan to start marking up wires and stripping the engine bat out ready for new engine.

Yer got loads of pics . Yes its got twin spoilers and the front lip is a factory part very rare . Ive had the badge years come from my brother old sunny coupe i realy like the mix of prefacelift/facelift :)

facelift head lamps with the prefacelift grill is just a win! fancy posting some pics up? lol what suspension you got on it? any engine mods?

Yer its part of a kit called hassle back i believe only ever seen a couple of them.

AH.K10 Agree big time they should have come like it from the factory.

140.jpg

160.jpg

159.jpg

131.jpg

Its on polo coilovers.

Engine is CBR600 bike carbs
4 2 1 exhaust mani
Full stainless steel straight through exhaust
reprofiled cam
Lightened & balanced bottom end
3 angle seats
Lightened & balanced flywheel